Game of Thrones convention

This has to happen at some point I'm begging! With Collectormania 18 showmasters have proven they can get amazing Game of Thrones guests and it would be amazing to go to a full weekend convention with these guests. It's very popular right now and I think their is enough interest to warrant a Massive Events GoT con, regardless of the other con.

Also whilst I'm making demands, Emilia Clarke pleeeeaaaasssseeee! :D

• 4 weeks later...

A game of thrones convention will happen I think, it will just take time. Unlike Harry Potter, Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings for example, game of thrones potentially has 5 more series to go before they've filmed everything, so the fan base for GoT will get bigger and bigger, although there is already a GoT by another company, it doesn't mean Massive Events cannot have one!! Defiantly something i'm sure they would consider!!! *cough maisie williams/sean bean*

Has anyone made a list of all main and re occurring cast with their real names next to it, like a check list of possible guests, would be good to have a long list!

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

Been brainstorming some name ideas for if they ever did do a GoT con! Lets think,

• The Seven Kingdoms - An Unofficial Convention for the fans of Game of Thrones
  • The Wall - An Unofficial Convention for the fans of Game of Thrones
  • The Iron Throne - An Unofficial Convention for the fans of Game of Thrones
  • Seven hells - An Unofficial Convention for the fans of Game of Thrones

haha oh i have far too much spare time on my hands!

• 1 month later...