Collectormania 19 dates confirmed! 25th - 27th May 2013

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We're pleased to announce the confirmed dates for COLLECTORMANIA 19 at the MK Dons Stadium Milton Keynes!

The next show will take place across the bank holiday weekend, May 25th, 26th and 27th 2013!

First guests announcements coming soon!

• Like 1

How did you book the hotel for next year? It says on the website that its not available.

Possibly they asked at the event? That's what some people do at the ME shows.

Lol Im 80 miles away now.lol Ill remember that for next time. But ill give them a call on monday. :)

Nope, I just scrolled through their calendar on the booking bit, went to May and booked the dates I wanted. Email confirmation came through, 2013 is all over the dates. Done.

Nothing secret or special lol Just used their normal booking on their site. Did it thursday before I left to go to the event.

We're pleased to announce the confirmed dates for COLLECTORMANIA 19 at the MK Dons Stadium Milton Keynes!

The next show will take place across the bank holiday weekend, May 25th, 26th and 27th 2013!

First guests announcements coming soon!

lol you don't waste any time do you Jason. Looking forward to it already.

Date added to my calendar :)

are these dates right? I take it that means it is Sat thru Mon, instead of Fri thru Sun?

Last year it was Saturday through to Monday, the bank holiday was moved to incorporate the Jubilee this time. I'm glad it's back to the Sat to Mon as I couldn't get the Friday off work :(

Maybe SM have already booked their big block for the residents passes again. That and others like me getting in early and getting rooms.

It is a great hotel and great to be a lift-ride away form the con at all times. It's bound to always fill up fast once people know about it.