Klingon photobooth & Orion Slave Girls

Due to popular demand, the Klingons and Orion Slave Girls :wub2: are back.

Have your photo taken with a Klingon or a Slave Girl, kill a tribble :angry2: ..I mean buy a lovely cute tribble...no, I was right the first time...Tribbles are usless creatures.....

All profits go to support Macmillan Cancer Support. We have already raised over £1,500 from previous events so many thanks so far. We can raise more for this useful cause. :coolthumb:

• Like 3

I had a photoshoot with the two Orion Slave Girls last year at LFCC.

Was given the choice of klingons or Slave Girls by one of the lovely ladies and the fact I said "Slave Girls" got a cute and healthy laugh/response

To be honest, I cannot think of a much better or more deserving charity and I can only say (from personal experience with Family members) just how amazing Macmillan is - I could say more but I refuse to get all emotional on here.

Macmillan makes those ill with such a despicable illness have a more comfortable life and provides support that is second to none the Nurses do a Wonderful job and bring a level of kind professionalism with them that is comforting to those suffering and brings a level of support to them and their Familes.

God Bless You :) Xoxo

• 2 weeks later...