Anyone looking for any particular collectables this year?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah that was an idea but reckoned it wouldn't be worth the money for a table or stall just to sell this one group of figures. Was wondering if any one knew if any of the stalls coming to braehead specificly handle star wars figures for def at all, I would hate to lug em around all day unesesary at gcm..

• Like 1

Yeah that was an idea but reckoned it wouldn't be worth the money for a table or stall just to sell this one group of figures. Was wondering if any one knew if any of the stalls coming to braehead specificly handle star wars figures for def at all, I would hate to lug em around all day unesesary at gcm..

Are they carded or loose?

What ones do you have? Im not a dealer, just a collector!

all loose but really good condition. i inherited them off my brothers in early 80's and they lay forgotten about up the loft for more than 20 years. going by a typically vague self appraisal website i found, im pretty sure its the official movie release tie in figures for Empire ive got but i could be wrong.

my goal for Gcm becomes clear then - find someone who can tell me what i have once and for all..

time will tell...

all loose but really good condition. i inherited them off my brothers in early 80's and they lay forgotten about up the loft for more than 20 years. going by a typically vague self appraisal website i found, im pretty sure its the official movie release tie in figures for Empire ive got but i could be wrong.

my goal for Gcm becomes clear then - find someone who can tell me what i have once and for all..

time will tell...

Try the rebelscum.com website to identify them...

thanks man, knew someone could point me in the right direction.

bottom line would be to use any $ made from these figures, to buy some trek goodness at gcm, some tng or enterprise figures etc.

not easy to come by outwith cons..

I know the feeling! I have all of them except Data from the next gen!!!

i`ve been getting filmcells also, going for more classic ones if they have them this year - Frankenstein, Day the Earth Stood Still etc, etc,., also will the Buckle Guys be going this year?, they were right next to the filmcell guys table, got great Batman buckles last year will have to get some more new ones!!

• Like 1

I'm hoping to pick up some Art Asylum/Diamond Select Star Trek figures!!!!

Maybe some Vintage carded Star Wars figures!!!!

And...a few autographs!!!!

Vintage carded figures , ooft not unlikely but very very rare indeed , plus your talking mega bucks

most of the collectable stalls have SW figures

I'll be looking for prop replicas , anything as long as the price is right . Anything Star Wars related as well , assuming i get time to look around .

I'll be out front trooping with the UKG

Edited by Cocomando

I'm hoping to pick up some Art Asylum/Diamond Select Star Trek figures!!!!

Maybe some Vintage carded Star Wars figures!!!!

And...a few autographs!!!!

Vintage carded figures , ooft not unlikely but very very rare indeed , plus your talking mega bucks

I know, but been collecting them for 20 years!

Is there anyone thats deals in region one dvds at the event in the past?? I havr about two hundred i need to sell. Some rare ones too.

There's usually a stall that sells nothing but DVD's of hard to come by film and TV. They attended last year and have been at London Comic Con 2011 and 2012.

why not take a table. sell them for £5 each

Well i thought about doing a stall as i have a large amount of collectable action figures which i could probably sell. All in their packaging including my pride and joy of Vintage Radiers of the Lost Ark figures.

I must have about 300 figures at least but i cant bring myself to sell them.

As for the DVDS i dont think there is the market for my Region 1 ones even though some are collectable. If there is a stall i will say Hi and see if they are intrested in bulk buying for a fair price.

Thanks for the advice though.

• Like 1