Map?

• Moderators

Hi guys,

This is my first CM:MK and I'm a bit confused were entry is/the press desk/photo desk/studios etc are. Will there be a map uploaded before hand? Cheers :)

The entrance is usually the stadium entrance that is opposite McDonalds and KFC. The free bus from the station/shopping centre (if you will be using it) will drop off right outside. There is usually an information desk directly at the entrance, so if no map is uploaded then the crew at the information desk should be able to tell you where everything else is.

Below are a couple of links to previous events. Please be aware that it may, or may not, differ this time. It will in one respect. There is a third photo shoot area this time. A first for this venue.

C15 and C16

No doubt a map for this event will be posted if possible.

Edited by 1of2

With regards to the photoshoot areas - this event is not as spaced out as LFCC - so no mad dashing is usually required.

If there are any clashes with times, please let a crew member know so they can get you through the queue asap.

Michelle

any chance (maybe iv emissed it, & tbh i might be too busy to go to them anyway) but any chance of talk location information?

a new map would be nice overall but as ive been before im not too concerned (unless photo c is in the hotel lol)

any chance (maybe iv emissed it, & tbh i might be too busy to go to them anyway) but any chance of talk location information?

a new map would be nice overall but as ive been before im not too concerned (unless photo c is in the hotel lol)

All info I have is that the talk area is "downstairs in the hotel" and that there will be signs. Does that help any?