Collectormania Schedule - UPDATE JUNE 1!

showmasters

Is it possible to swap a ticket I purchased for Sunday for one on the Saturday? I purely ask this, because I won't be getting into Milton Keynes until 11am, and Carl Weathers' shoot is at that time.

Go to the photo area first. Sometimes shoots are delayed, you may make it after all. Otherwise they may be able to get Carl back, especially if others missed their shoot too.

Thanks so much! Just don't want to be running around like a lost chicken haha

This is my Collectormania plan....to the experienced people, is this possible to get accomplished?

Jason- Saturday-2:25pm

Lena- Saturday-1:10pm

David Bradley-CLASH not possible get autograph

Natalia Tena-Sunday 11:35

Josef altin-CLASH not possible get autograph

James Cosmo-CLASH not possible get autograph

Roxanne: Sunday-1:40

GOT TALKS: Saturday-12:30pm

Sunday-12:30pm

Yes, definitely doable. What's the clashes for the guests you mentioned? You could probably even work those in.

I have a long way to travel and I couldn't get Friday off work. I will get to MK station for 9:47am if trains are running on time, Then I will need to get the free bus or taxi. I have a photo ticket for Tom Baker and I don't think I'll make it before his shoot finishes at 10am. What can I do?

Same thing as for Mattzo above. Please go straight to the photo area and let them know what happened.

I have the below that look clashy - should I be concerned? Are the gaps noted above an approximation of how long each shoot is expected to last (e.g 9.35-10am for Tom Baker)?

Tom Baker - 9.35am (Shoot B)

Paul McGann - 9.50am (Shoot A)

John Barrowman - 10.30am (Shoot A)

Wendy Padbury - 10.45am (Shoot C)

Sylvester Mccoy - 10.50am (Shoot B)

An approximate time frame, yes. If no attendees have been showing up for a while the guest may leave though.

Tom and Paul should be okay. Let the crew at John Barrowman's queue and the Wendy queue know you have that other shoot and you'll be fine. If anything runs close please speak to a crew member.

Can anyone help - have bought a shoot for Shaun Dingwall but I might have to leave at 2 on Sunday and the photoshoot is at 2.45. Can I swap the ticket for something else or have a refund?

Speak to the Organisers Booth on the day please. You could also try and e-mail Hazel, but she'll likely tell you the same.

Just looking: I'll be buying a Barrowman Photo and a ticket to the Hunger Games panel as I want to do them both. What should I do?

Personally I'd go see the Hunger Games talk and then make a beeline for John's photoshoot straight away. It is highly unlikely his shoot will be finished very early. (I'm going with the 30 minute timeframe for talks here. I have asked for confirmation how long talks last as said above.)

Though I am worried about where Jason Momoa's sunday shoot has gone like Lambourne said ???

It will be added soon, it disappeared due to an oversight. Jason is definitely having a Sunday shoot.

and the floodgates have opened...

lol...yeah you're right....which is why I tried to put a fairly optimistic post just above. lol

Another question though.....any idea when the Resident's pass talk times will be announced xxx (((Big Hugs SM - don't wanna upset anyone lol)))

I'll try to find out.

And I think I've now set a new record for multi-quoting. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Hi, I see people mention ticket 51, ticket 53 etc here. Does that mean they will be 53 in queue? I hope to buy ticket there on the day. I am only going for Karen Gillan & Lena Headey photoshoot (Saturday) which are at 12:20 and 1:10PM. If I buy tickets on the day will I be later on queue or are the tickets number irrelevant and is VQ or first come first serve? I have to be back in London by 3PM so I have to catch the 2:19PM train. Just want to be sure I can finish both photoshoots and can come back on time.

Edited by anam

No clash for me yet, although I need to know Jason Momoa's Sunday shoot time for be absolutely sure :)

Will be added soon, you got in before I had finished my post above. ;)

Hi, I see people mention ticket 51, ticket 53 etc here. Does that mean they will be 53 in queue? I hope to buy ticket there on the day. I am only going for Karen Gillan & Lena Headey photoshoot (Saturday) which are at 12:20 and 1:10PM. If I buy tickets on the day will I be later on queue or are the tickets number irrelevant and is VQ or first come first serve? I have to be back in London by 3PM so I have to catch the 2:19PM train. Just want to be sure I can finish both photoshoots and can come back on time.

Let crew at the photoshoot know you have to leave and catch your train. They'll help you.

• Like 1

There are no VQs as such for photo shoots, for the more popular shoots (which both of yours would be) then you are called in batches by ticket number, so Gold Passes go in first, then 1-50 (but not in order), then 50-100 etc. Since you will be buying on the day you are likely to have higher ticket numbers so will be called nearer the end of the shoot. Since Lena's shoot should be finished by 2 you shouldn't be later than that but that won't leave you much time to get to the station, hence Queen Sindel's suggestion you speak to the crew.

No clash for me yet, although I need to know Jason Momoa's Sunday shoot time for be absolutely sure :)

Thanks! :)

One more question. I need to buy John Barrowman's photo shoot on the day. Where do I do that & do you think I can do it in time before the shoot at 10,30 if I arrive at 9,30 approx.?

Edited by SammyRomie

Thanks! :)

One more question. I need to buy John Barrowman's photo shoot on the day. Where do I do that & do you think I can do it in time before the shoot at 10,30 if I arrive at 9,30 approx.?

You need to go to the Organisers Booth. At that time there's probably a line to buy tickets already. But John's shoot will be going on for a while, so it should be doable.

Thank you Queen Sindel. I think you should be entered into the Guiness Book of World Records. lol. Always so helpful you are xxx

I don't think they have a category for that yet. :lol:

• Like 1

I have a long way to travel and I couldn't get Friday off work. I will get to MK station for 9:47am if trains are running on time, Then I will need to get the free bus or taxi. I have a photo ticket for Tom Baker and I don't think I'll make it before his shoot finishes at 10am. What can I do?

Same thing as for Mattzo above. Please go straight to the photo area and let them know what happened.

Thank you :)

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Adjusted quote for better reading

I have the below that look clashy - should I be concerned? Are the gaps noted above an approximation of how long each shoot is expected to last (e.g 9.35-10am for Tom Baker)?

Tom Baker - 9.35am (Shoot B)

Paul McGann - 9.50am (Shoot A)

John Barrowman - 10.30am (Shoot A)

Wendy Padbury - 10.45am (Shoot C)

Sylvester Mccoy - 10.50am (Shoot B)

An approximate time frame, yes. If no attendees have been showing up for a while the guest may leave though.

Tom and Paul should be okay. Let the crew at John Barrowman's queue and the Wendy queue know you have that other shoot and you'll be fine. If anything runs close please speak to a crew member.

Thanks for that. So if im reading it right I should be fine with Tom and Paul but just let the Barrowman and Padbury queue's know that i've got the shoot with Sylvester. Is that right?

p.s. I notice Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr are both showing photo prices in the prices thread, but can't see them anywhere in the schedule. Have I gone selectively blind, or is there a mistake somewhere?

I was just about to ask this. Bit surprised that they're not on the schedule.

My clashes were:

David Bradley shoot is at 12:20....GOT Talk starts at 12:30pm on Saturday

James Cosmo is at 2pm but Jason Momoa is at 2:25pm on Saturday

Josef Altin is at 1:55pm On Saturday but James is 2pm and Momoa is 2:25pm :o

If it is at all possible I'll Deffo buy :)

But as you can tell I HAVE to make sure Lena and Jason things are fine!!!

Eeep Lena and Louise are same time on Sunday and I have tickets for both - Lena -5 and Louise - 20

Go to the Louise shoot first. It shouldn't be an issue really as the shoot with Lena is scheduled to last twice as long.