Collectormania Schedule - UPDATE JUNE 1!

showmasters

Hi,can you help me please ?? I have photoshoots with Natalia Tena (Ticket Numbers:4&5) and Andrew Lee Potts (Ticket Numbers: 5&6) and im a bit unsure on what to do !!!

Go to Natalia's first and tell crew you have tickets for Andrew. He will be around longer than her because the double with Hannah is scheduled right after his single photoshoot.

Ok Thank you for your help, Do i tell the crew that are there with Natalia or do i go straight to Andrew and tell them ?? sorry if im being a real pain !! :closedeyes:

Hi all

I have 9 shoots and only have one clash.

Lance Henriksen - 9.30am

Peter Davison - 9.35am

My Lance ticket is number 13, what time do you think Peter's shoot will go on till?

The session is scheduled to last longer than that of Lance. I suggest go to the photo with Lance first (it starts earlier) and mention you have a another photo with Peter. The crew will do their best to get you through in time.

It states that the Tom Baker shoot is at 2:20. I have red other posts by members that it is at 9:35.

Is 2:20 the correct time for Tom Baker? as I have a shoot with Peter at 9:35

Thanks

The schedule has been amended since those posts were made. It is 2.20.
  • Like 1

I put together a schedule i'm planning to use on the Saturday for the photoshoots. All shoots are in order of time (with location either A,B or C). It's just a case of highlighting which ones I need to go to - rather than go through 3 different lists!

A 9.30am Lance Henriksen

C 9.30am John Schuck

B 9.35am Peter Davidson

C 9.45am Suzie Plakson

A 9.50am Paul McGann

B 10.00am Callum Blue

C 10.00am Dayo Okeniyi

A 10.10am Jake LaMotta

C 10.15am Erick Avari

A 10.30am John Barrowman

C 10.30am Johnny Coyne

B 10.35am Sophie Wu

C 10.45am Wendy Padbury

B 10.50am Sylvester McCoy

B 11.05am Michael Dorn

C 11.05am Caitlin Blackwood

C 11.20am Louise Jameson

A 11.35am Five doctors

B 11.40am Sean Astin

C 11.40am Olivia D’Abo

C 12.00pm Blanche Ravalec

C 12.15pm Carl Weathers

B 12.20pm David Bradley

A 12.20pm Karen Gillan

C 12.30pm Jeff Rawle

B 1.10pm Lena Headey

C 1.15pm Richard Kiel

C 1.35pm Katy Manning

A 1.50pm Nichelle Nichols

C 1.55pm Josef Altin

B 2.00pm Finn Jones

C 2.10pm Amandla Stenberg

B 2.20pm Tom Baker

A 2.25pm Jason Mamoa

C 2.35pm Lauren Tom

B 2.45pm Brandon Routh

C 2.50pm Phil LaMarr

A 3.10pm Brian Blessed

B 3.15pm Kenny Baker

B 3.30pm Dave Prowse

A 3.40pm Blanch Ravalec & Richard Kiel

B 3.45pm Jessica Parker Kennedy

I saw a post with the restricted times that a few of the sports guests are signing for and now I can't find it again XD :headscratch::help::huh:

Can someone point me in the right direction, please? It was Stirling Moss I was interested in.

Otherwise, thanks for the schedule :) OMG I once again have a 6 page spreasheet for the weekend XD

Edited by laurab1

Sorry, have a couple more question. 1) About seating for the talks. Are these numbered/reserved according to your ticket number or are they just come and sit where ever you can get a free seat? Just curious, as I keep hearing different things.

And 2) I'm assuming as it's a football stadium there will be plenty of parking?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by serenitysangel

Sorry, have one more question. About seating for the talks. Are these numbered/reserved according to your ticket number or are they just come and sit where ever you can get a free seat? Just curious, as I keep hearing different things. Thanks in advance :)

At the LFCC paid talks (only a couple of them, which help to pay for the free ones) the gold passes get the first few rows, and then everyone else sits in rows according the small range of numbers that their ticket falls in. It's not like seats at the theatre, basically.

Edited by laurab1

Sorry, have one more question. About seating for the talks. Are these numbered/reserved according to your ticket number or are they just come and sit where ever you can get a free seat? Just curious, as I keep hearing different things. Thanks in advance :)

At the LFCC paid talks (only a couple of them, which help to pay for the free ones) the gold passes get the first few rows, and then everyone else sits in rows according the small range of numbers that their ticket falls in. It's not like seats at the theatre, basically.

Ah okay. Thank you :)

I saw a post with the restricted times that a few of the sports guests are signing for and now I can't find it again XD :headscratch::help::huh:

Can someone point me in the right direction, please? It was Stirling Moss I was interested in.

Otherwise, thanks for the schedule :) OMG I once again have a 6 page spreasheet for the weekend XD

I remember that post too and don't see it anymore. Possibly it was taken down for updates.

We've asked the office how exactly it's handled, waiting for confirmation on that.

as you know, the John Barrowman photoshoot starts at 10:30. the first train that i can get arrives at the train station at 10:18, with the next Free Bus at 10:30 from the station, and my ticket number is 61 (not that i'm sure this has any relevance when it comes to the actual shoot) - do you think i will make it to the photo shoot on time? if not, what would happen?

as you know, the John Barrowman photoshoot starts at 10:30. the first train that i can get arrives at the train station at 10:18, with the next Free Bus at 10:30 from the station, and my ticket number is 61 (not that i'm sure this has any relevance when it comes to the actual shoot) - do you think i will make it to the photo shoot on time? if not, what would happen?

John's shoot is scheduled to last about an hour, so you should be fine, if everything is on time you should be at the stadium by about 1045 giving you 45 minutes to play with.

Edited by mpharris

John's shoot is scheduled to last about an hour, so you should be fine, if everything is on time you should be at the stadium by about 1045 giving you 45 minutes to play with.

okay thankyou! :D

I'm in exactly the same situation as EmmaMeekings I'm booked to have a picture done with the lovely John Barrowman but my friend who is coming with me won't go early early if you know what I mean. If I get the 9.30 train from New St to Mk then will there be people guidingto the photoshoot because my worry is I'm going to get there and get turned away if I'm not there a certain time.

Many thanks

Hannah xx

I'm in exactly the same situation as EmmaMeekings I'm booked to have a picture done with the lovely John Barrowman but my friend who is coming with me won't go early early if you know what I mean. If I get the 9.30 train from New St to Mk then will there be people guidingto the photoshoot because my worry is I'm going to get there and get turned away if I'm not there a certain time.

Many thanks

Hannah xx

As long as you are there before the end that's fine. You won't be turned away if you are not there on the dot when the shoot starts.

There will be maps on the walls. If you get confused ask a crew member for directions to the photoshoot area.

i have the same 'clash' issue as katnissed. i've got a ticket for the Karen talk - followed by the John B & Doctors talk...but really want to go to the Finn Jones photoshoot. i'd also prefer not to miss the talk and i have quite a good ticket number (16). i imagine this would be near the front so don't really want to come and go during it for the shoot. as suggested above, is going to the shoot first the best option & explain the situation. then hope that maybe the talk is running a bit behind schedule as i appreciate that may happen. i expect it will be very busy like the one karen did at LFCC so could take a while for everyone to be seated. plus karen goes from her photoshoot to the talk which i expect will also be popular.

therefore i hope that i haven't missed much - if any of the talk. sorry if this repeats earlier points - just wanted to be sure. will also get a desk photo with Finn as a back up. thanks for any advice.