Collectormania Schedule - UPDATE JUNE 1!

showmasters

Going back to last night's questions:

p.s. I notice Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr are both showing photo prices in the prices thread, but can't see them anywhere in the schedule. Have I gone selectively blind, or is there a mistake somewhere?

Lauren and Phil have been added now.

Thank you! :smile:

in the times it says classic dr who talks and later in the day the 5 drs talks can i ask what the difference is with the 2 thanks :angel:

Well the 5 doctors talk obviously has the 5 doctors. ;) The difference are the guests basically. They will have a full guest list for the classic Doctor Who talks at the show.

Can we get clarification of the "classic Doctor Who talk on Sunday? In the other post, it says that the Sunday WHO talk consists entirely of new series guests. Since there is only one Who talk on Sunday, I'm assuming this is supposed to read "New Doctor Who Talk" on the schedule?

Hi Queen_Sindel, this just occured to me. As I will probably be leaving for London as soon as I am done with the photoshoot of Lena, I assume I will not be able to collect the photos there then? Am I correct in my information that the print outs are available some hours later for pickup? In that case do I leave my address and postage (and to who?) or how does it work? Thanks

Can we get clarification of the "classic Doctor Who talk on Sunday? In the other post, it says that the Sunday WHO talk consists entirely of new series guests. Since there is only one Who talk on Sunday, I'm assuming this is supposed to read "New Doctor Who Talk" on the schedule?

It's New Doctor Who, it's been changed now.

Quick question: With James Cosmo rescheduled, will Finn's times be the same as his?? Thanks

Yes. Change has been made in the schedule. Finn will also be in the talk.

Hi Queen_Sindel, this just occured to me. As I will probably be leaving for London as soon as I am done with the photoshoot of Lena, I assume I will not be able to collect the photos there then? Am I correct in my information that the print outs are available some hours later for pickup? In that case do I leave my address and postage (and to who?) or how does it work? Thanks

The new printing on site is being tested at Collectormania. I'm afraid I don't have information to which extent this will be done (I assume certain photoshoots will be handled on site). If the printing is not done on site yes, it's between 2 and 3 hours before the pictures are back. You can leave your address with postage and the pictures will be sent to you. Please ask the crew at the photo pick up area. They will have forms ready for you to use.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Hi,can you help me please ?? I have photoshoots with Natalia Tena (Ticket Numbers:4&5) and Andrew Lee Potts (Ticket Numbers: 5&6) and im a bit unsure on what to do !!!

Go to Natalia's first and tell crew you have tickets for Andrew. He will be around longer than her because the double with Hannah is scheduled right after his single photoshoot.

• Moderators

Karen Gillan - 12.20pm

Lena Headey - 1.10pm

Finn Jones - 2.00pm

Jason Mamoa - 2.25pm

How doable is this, am I going to be running around like crazy?

You should be fine. Lena's shoot runs long enough after the end of Karen's that you'll be able to get across - if times start to look tight mention to the crew who will make sure you don't miss it. The later ones all end before the next one starts so no problems there.

Karen Gillan - 12.20pm

Lena Headey - 1.10pm

Finn Jones - 2.00pm

Jason Mamoa - 2.25pm

How doable is this, am I going to be running around like crazy?

You should be fine. Lena's shoot runs long enough after the end of Karen's that you'll be able to get across - if times start to look tight mention to the crew who will make sure you don't miss it. The later ones all end before the next one starts so no problems there.

I agree, this is very doable.

Okay, so I have a Karen talk tickets but I'd love a Finn Jones photoshoot too. Is there any way at all this would be possible without missing any of the Karen talk? Or should I just try and get a photo at the desk?

I would suggest that you try for the desk photo first. If that is not possible then I suggest you go to the photo shoot first, explain that you have the talk, and the crew will try and ensure you get through as quickly as possible.

If you go to the talk first then you run the risk of being sucked in and not wanting to leave, or leaving and finding that the photo shoot has finished early (which can happen).

Photoshoots don't start early do they? So going to the photoshoot first means I would miss like maybe 15 minutes of the Karen talk? If that's the case I'll just have to hope for him being able to do a desk photo, cause I'd rather not miss any of the Karen talk. Thanks for the help :)