Collectormania Schedule - UPDATE JUNE 1!

showmasters

Can we buy tickets for a photoshoot on Saturday, or is it just Friday that you can do that?

Also i am going to the John Barrowman photo shoot also the Hunger Games talk on Saturday, i have the photo shoot ticket number between 100-120 (dont want to say the number) do you think i will have a serious clash?

Finally, is talks numbered, like i have 8 for the Hunger Games talk do i sit in seat 8 or is it just sit where ever?

Edited by HGcareers

Can we buy tickets for a photoshoot on Saturday, or is it just Friday that you can do that?

Also i am going to the John Barrowman photo shoot also the Hunger Games talk on Saturday, i have the photo shoot ticket number between 100-120 (dont want to say the number) do you think i will have a serious clash?

Finally, is talks numbered, like i have 8 for the Hunger Games talk do i sit in seat 8 or is it just sit where ever?

You can purchase tickets on the Saturday or Sunday if they don't sell out.

Speak to the crew in the photo shoot area and explain the clash, they will do their best to get you through John's photo as quickly as possible.

Normally paid talks are numbered seating. I will check though.

Ok, since other's are sharing thought I'd get others opinions on my schedule hehehe ....here goes....lol....(((take a deep breath)))

(oh and for the talks I'm hoping to go Gold..if I can't then I'll be more choosy about my talks)

9.35 - Tom Baker # 51 (Photoshoot B )

9.45 - Susie Plakson (Photoshoot C) (Doubtful with clashes but would love photo with my hubbies ex lol)

9.50 - Paul McGann # 10 (Photoshoot A)

10.00 - Classic Dr Who (Talk)

10.30 - John Barrowman (Photoshoot A) (in post so don't know number yet)

10.50 - Sylvester McCoy #21

11.05 - Caitlin Blackwood # 3 (Photoshoot C) (my 9 yr old son's only photoshoot)

11.20 - Louise Jameson (Photoshoot C) (maybe)

12.20 - Karen Gillan (Photoshoot A) (in post)

12.30 - Game of Thrones (Talk)

1.10 - Star Trek (Talk)

1.50 - Karen Gillan (Talk)

2.20 - Peter Davison (Photoshoot B )(in post)

2.40 - John Barrowman (Talk)

3.10 - Brian Blessed # 45 (Photoshoot A)

3.30 - 5 Doctors (Talk)

and then for sunday ................another breath........lol.......

10.15 - Olivia D'Abo (Photoshoot A) (Would like if up in time after party the night before lol)

11.00 - Classic Who (Talk)

11.40 - Star Trek (Talk)

11.55 - Hannah and Andrew (Photoshoot A) (need to exchange Hannah for both her and Andrew)

12.30 - Game of Thrones (Talk)

1.30 - Primeval (Talk)

2.10 - Richard Kiel (Photoshoot A) (would like if can afford)

2.30 - Nichelle Nichols # 21 (Photoshoot A) (OMG Uhura)

2.55 - Michael Dorn # 8 (Photoshoot A) .....and finally my hubby.......I'm gonna make sure I see him plenty before the shoot incase I cry. lol

Plus Jason Momoa on Sunday. I bought a photoshoot for Hannah the day before the joint shoot was added and I was told I could exchange this for a double shoot and just pay the extra. Will this be the shoot number I have for Hannah (# 26) or will I go to the back of the list despite ordering early on?

Edited by starjadzia

You can purchase tickets on the Saturday or Sunday if they don't sell out.

Speak to the crew in the photo shoot area and explain the clash, they will do their best to get you through John's photo as quickly as possible.

Normally paid talks are numbered seating. I will check though.

thankyou :D

Hi

I have never done photoshoots before with my gold pass - am i able to walk up to the front and go in first?as i have potential clash of times with

John Barrowman - 10:35

Caitlin Blackwood 11:05

and

Sean Astin at 11:40

Thanks guys :D

Thank you so much for the schedule! Been waiting for it to see how things will pan out on Saturday and Sunday.

I don't really have anything that clashes, but just wondering about one thing...My schedule on Sunday is as follows

Andrew Lee Potts Photo shoot at 11:35 and then the GOT talk at 12:30...I'm curious how long the photo shoots take? And also how far the talk venue is from where the photo shoot location is. Just want to know if I'll make the talk on time? Not too worried if I don't as I'm doing the GOT talk on Saturday, but obviously would be nice to be able to make the Sunday talk too and don't want to miss too much of it if possible.

Thanks in advance :)

This is my first time ever doing an event like this and I'm getting slightly worried that I won't get the photo-shoots I want because I didn't buy them in advance.

I will be there first thing saturday morning, can I buy sunday photoshoots on saturday morning?

Will there be any talks on the Friday at all? I have pretty much a full day there, but can only see details of the photo shoots.

Sunday morning I'm just going to be running round like a mad thing, as only have a couple of hours to get to the people I want to see who will not be there on Friday.

Thanks for that. So if im reading it right I should be fine with Tom and Paul but just let the Barrowman and Padbury queue's know that i've got the shoot with Sylvester. Is that right?

You should be fine doing all three. But tell crew you have the other shoot when you get in line.

p.s. I notice Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr are both showing photo prices in the prices thread, but can't see them anywhere in the schedule. Have I gone selectively blind, or is there a mistake somewhere?

I'll check that out.

I'm very surprised at how early the photoshoots are starting! I have a 9.30 Lance shoot eeek!!

Didn't think it opened til 10!!

Opening is 9 AM I'm afraid.

My clashes were:

David Bradley shoot is at 12:20....GOT Talk starts at 12:30pm on Saturday

James Cosmo is at 2pm but Jason Momoa is at 2:25pm on Saturday

Josef Altin is at 1:55pm On Saturday but James is 2pm and Momoa is 2:25pm :o

If it is at all possible I'll Deffo buy :)

But as you can tell I HAVE to make sure Lena and Jason things are fine!!!

You'll definitely be fine with the second one and the Josef/Momoa combination in the third one. I'll try to find out where exactly the talks in the hotel are, that way attendees get a better time estimate.

I bought a photoshoot for Hannah the day before the joint shoot was added and I was told I could exchange this for a double shoot and just pay the extra. Will this be the shoot number I have for Hannah (# 26) or will I go to the back of the list despite ordering early on?

I'll try to find out. But I imagine you'll go to the back.

Hi

I have never done photoshoots before with my gold pass - am i able to walk up to the front and go in first?as i have potential clash of times with

John Barrowman - 10:35

Caitlin Blackwood 11:05

and

Sean Astin at 11:40

Thanks guys :D

Just show the crew member at the line and he'll sort you in at the front, yes.

do we know the price of the Ravalec+Kiel photo-op please ?

Again I'll try to find out.

Thank you so much for the schedule! Been waiting for it to see how things will pan out on Saturday and Sunday.

I don't really have anything that clashes, but just wondering about one thing...My schedule on Sunday is as follows

Andrew Lee Potts Photo shoot at 11:35 and then the GOT talk at 12:30...I'm curious how long the photo shoots take? And also how far the talk venue is from where the photo shoot location is. Just want to know if I'll make the talk on time? Not too worried if I don't as I'm doing the GOT talk on Saturday, but obviously would be nice to be able to make the Sunday talk too and don't want to miss too much of it if possible.

See above please, I'll try to find out where the talks are. Almost an hour should be fine though if get to Andrew's session early.

This is my first time ever doing an event like this and I'm getting slightly worried that I won't get the photo-shoots I want because I didn't buy them in advance.

I will be there first thing saturday morning, can I buy sunday photoshoots on saturday morning?

Yes.

Will there be any talks on the Friday at all? I have pretty much a full day there, but can only see details of the photo shoots.

Sunday morning I'm just going to be running round like a mad thing, as only have a couple of hours to get to the people I want to see who will not be there on Friday.

It's unlikely talks will be added at this point. It's the first time photoshoots are done on Friday too.

So it's possible for me to get josef at 1:55pm, James at 2:00pm and Jason at 2:25pm??

What order do you think I should go in? That order^^ thanks so much for your help :)

You can definitely make two of the above. If you want to try for all three, go to Josef's first and tell crew you have tickets for James. Get photo with Josef, then straight to James' queue. If you see you are running tight for Jason's shoot tell crew at the James queue you have tickets for Jason.

Going to do Autograph for Josef. I'll get a James pic!

How do autographs work? I know the system with the VTs but are there set times etc?! Looking to get autographs with all the GOT people!

Guests will be signing autographs throughout the day (except when at shoots, talks or on a break). If they are on a VQ system then you can go any time between your number being called and the end of the day.

Only doing 2 photoshoots now, my question is that I will probably need to leave around 4-4:30pm, and my last photo shoot is scheduled for 2:25...realisitcally how long does it take to get the photos back? I know I can leave my details and get the picture posted, which is something I may have to do, but if there is a chance of them being ready for collection that day then I would rather wait.

Edited by jcAngel

Only doing 2 photoshoots now, my question is that I will probably need to leave around 4-4:30pm, and my last photo shoot is scheduled for 2:25...realisitcally how long does it take to get the photos back? I know I can leave my details and get the picture posted, which is something I may have to do, but if there is a chance of them being ready for collection that day then I would rather wait.

Between two and three hours have been the norm. However, online site printing is being given a try at Collectormania: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75929 So it may be a little faster depending on which batch you are in.

Going back to last night's questions:

p.s. I notice Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr are both showing photo prices in the prices thread, but can't see them anywhere in the schedule. Have I gone selectively blind, or is there a mistake somewhere?

Lauren and Phil have been added now.

I bought a photoshoot for Hannah the day before the joint shoot was added and I was told I could exchange this for a double shoot and just pay the extra. Will this be the shoot number I have for Hannah (# 26) or will I go to the back of the list despite ordering early on?

This is being confirmed, update will be posted ASAP.

do we know the price of the Ravalec+Kiel photo-op please ?

Will be updated as soon as possible.

And also how far the talk venue is from where the photo shoot location is. Just want to know if I'll make the talk on time? Not too worried if I don't as I'm doing the GOT talk on Saturday, but obviously would be nice to be able to make the Sunday talk too and don't want to miss too much of it if possible.

The talk area is downstairs in the hotel. Not too far from the photo shoot area.

Queen Sindel, You really are a godsend (or even better a Goddesssend). You answer questions so quickly and thoroughly. We could all do with our very own Queen Sindel. I hope you get celebrated during the Jubilee as you really are a Queen amongst SM Fans xxx

Three cheers for Queen Sindel. Hip Hip....