Guest Reschedule - Zach Galligan

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Zach can no longer attend Collectormania, but he will be attending LFCC in July.

Photoshoot tickets for Zach will be valid at LFCC, but if you can not attend LFCC you can get a full refund from the organisers booth at Collectormania on presentation of your ticket. Please make sure you have your actual ticket as refunds can not be issued without them.

F*&^k!

I was really looking forward to meeting him on Saturday as well :(

Glad he's going to be at LFCC though. This has really peed on my day, it really has!

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 2

Ahh mah, that's a shame I was really looking forward to meeting him. But it is good that he is doing LFCC, I'm only attending the Saturday of LFCC will Zach have a Saturday photoshoot? I hope so. If he only has a Sunday photoshoot at LFCC would I be entitled to a refund?

• Like 1

That's really annoying.

Despite attending both events, I simply can't carry the item I wish him to sign.

-Collectormania was ideal, because I'd have the car.

Oh well, no use moaning, Can't be helped.

See you all on Saturday!

Now as it happens, I'm comfortable with this, because I was struggling to get the Gremlins poster I wanted! Will look forward to meeting him at LFACC. Like King Richard, Gremlins was a huge film for me when I was a kid.

Agreed :)

Whats kind of made this a bit better for me is that he Tweeted me a moment ago - so even though I wont be seeing him on Saturday its nice that I've had "A" Fan/Guest encounter :)