showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Some of our sports guests will be signing for a limited time over the weekend:

stirling moss............11.00-2.30

tony brooks..............11.00-2.30

john watson..............11.00 -2.30

richard attwood..........11.00-2.30

jake la motta............11.00-3.00

Based on that, would I be right in thinking that the other sports guests will be signing all day, breaks, photos, calls of nature etc permitting?

Just as a sort of related question, for the team reunions, if I'm getting a photo signed by all members of a team, will I be able to buy a single ticket then just get it ticked off as I collect the signatures on it? I think there was something like that in place for Sportsmania last year.

Hi there

As Jake La Motta will be signing for a limited time, will we be able to get VT's before he arrives, i.e. will they be available from the start of the event? Also, does anyne know whether there will be any boxing gloves for sale which we could get Jake to sign, or do we have to provide our own for this event? Not sure if SM provide shirts/gloves/items etc for their sports guests?

Thanks, and sorry for posting last minute!

Nick

Hi, on a time constraint sunday so wanted to know when the Liverpooll 60s stars will start signing tommorrow. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!!

Unless a guest is listed above the guest will be around all day. They might not arrive exactly at opening, but from past experience should be around at 10 AM at the very latest.

Hi, on a time constraint sunday so wanted to know when the Liverpooll 60s stars will start signing tommorrow. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!!

Unless a guest is listed above the guest will be around all day. They might not arrive exactly at opening, but from past experience should be around at 10 AM at the very latest.

Hi Queen_Sindel, thanks for reply post.