PHOTOSHOOT TICKETS

EmmaMeekings

i am coming to the event on Saturday 2nd June, with my friend and my sister. Knowing that they have a tendency to sell out quite quickly, we decided to pre-order our Photoshoot tickets for John Barrowman, Karen Gillan and Caitlin Blackwood online. My sister and I ordered ours on one card, and then my friend ordered hers on another, a few days after us. Both lots of tickets have arrived safe and sound, no problems there. but what we have noticed is that my friends John Barrowman ticket is a different colour to mine and my sisters (ours are yellow and hers is red). we were wondering if anyone knows what these colours mean, or if they even have any significance at all. We suspected that it probably meant different times, but as photoshoot times havent been put up on the website yet, we cannot be sure. We're going to the event by train and will not get to the stadium until about 11am, so we are hoping that if one of the ticket colours are an earlier shoot, that we havent missed our chance, as we cannot get an earlier train in.

• Like 1

i am coming to the event on Saturday 2nd June, with my friend and my sister. Knowing that they have a tendency to sell out quite quickly, we decided to pre-order our Photoshoot tickets for John Barrowman, Karen Gillan and Caitlin Blackwood online. My sister and I ordered ours on one card, and then my friend ordered hers on another, a few days after us. Both lots of tickets have arrived safe and sound, no problems there. but what we have noticed is that my friends John Barrowman ticket is a different colour to mine and my sisters (ours are yellow and hers is red). we were wondering if anyone knows what these colours mean, or if they even have any significance at all. We suspected that it probably meant different times, but as photoshoot times havent been put up on the website yet, we cannot be sure. We're going to the event by train and will not get to the stadium until about 11am, so we are hoping that if one of the ticket colours are an earlier shoot, that we havent missed our chance, as we cannot get an earlier train in.

In the older days the tickets had a color code on them. Blue went first and I think the last color to go was green. With the new way tickets are printed at the last shows it only meant that Hazel did have to switch the paper rolls in the meantime. ;)

It is extremely rare that there'a a shoot in the afternoon and one in the morning. If this should happen and you miss an early shoot you can just go in the later one, that's no problem.