Newbie - smallville guest questions

Coles84

Hi all.

Sorry for posting a new topic, I have checked through FAQ but couldn't find relevant answers so any help would be much appreciated!

I am going to my first Collectormania next Saturday and I am really excited. I am a major Smallville fan so going mainly for Callum Blue and Jessica Parker Kennedy. I can't get to the event until 10.30 do you think that will be to late to meet mentioned guests? Also when it comes to getting a signed photo do they normally have wide variety of shots? I would love there to be pictures of their time in Smallville.

Any help would be really appreciated :-)

Andy

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you can hang around for a while you will be okay seeing those two guests.

Unfortunately we never know in advance which pictures will be available at the shows. If you have Smallville shots of the two it's the best option to bring them along to get signed. Personally I think at least Callum will have a Smallville picture available. I've seen images of him before which I think they can possibly use. I'm not sure about Jessica.

If you don't find anything you like at the table you can still check out the dealers area. They often have pictures that are not available at the signing table for sale.

Thanks so much for the quick response and for helping to put my mind at rest. Even more excited now! :-) also did the photo shoots sell out for either? If not I will try and see if I can get onto that as well.

Photoshoots do sell out but it's rare at this event, especially as the online store is now closed. However do check the schedule, when it's posted, to make sure you'll be at the stadium in time to buy and then queue.

Michelle

Thanks so much for the quick response and for helping to put my mind at rest. Even more excited now! :-) also did the photo shoots sell out for either? If not I will try and see if I can get onto that as well.

They did not sell out online.