Still waiting for my ticket...

katnissmellark

• Showmasters Admin

please e-mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com if your tickets haven't arrived, as she will need to check with Royal Mail to find out if/why they haven't been delivered. She will be able to e-mail you a confirmation letter if they are just lost in the mail somewhere.

I still haven't received my last photoshoots but since I ordered them within an hour of closing I'm holding on another day or two before panicking. But then again, like you say above, no reason to panic.....I'll just print off the email. x

Well, I have just been told that if I havnt received my tickets then tough luck! I'm paraphrasing, of course.

I know mine have tried to be delivered once but nobody was in. I'm not sure that anybody will be in for the next few days and I am unable to collect them from a depot. I wanted to know if there was another way I could prove that I had purchased tickets and was told 'sorry'.

Edited by paul

Sorry, I'm not trying to cause trouble. I edited my original post to be more specific. I just would've thought there was a precedent for tickets that had not been received for one reason or another.

Afterall, these tickets aren't cheap.

It was someone called 'Gemma'. Again, not having a go at her. Hopefully the postman will just drop them in the letterbox without a signature anyway! ( It wouldn't be the first time!!)

I feel really anxious now. Like I've been naughty! I'm REALLY not a trouble maker! :-/

Bring your order confirmation and proceed as suggested above. But no promises this will work. We usually have tickets lost in the mail or tickets that arrive too late because it's overseas delivery and the procedure above is for those. The majority of postmen seems to be happy to ignore the signature part. Figures you had to get one of the few ones that go by the rule book.

What do you mean by 'no promises this will work' Queen_Sindel? I already paid for the ticket so even if not delivered in time I expect to get what I paid for once at the event.

My response above was to paul and is not valid for your case, katnissmellark. Yours is under the "sent too late/lost in transit" rule as outlined above.