A week to go

Starbug

Who is excited the most and wich two guests is the main Attraction for the weekend mine

1. John Barrowman

2.Tom Baker

I no its a hard choice but its just a bit fun looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend :dance: :dance:

Im just hoping all the building work is done.

Yesterday they pretty much had the McD/KFC side closed off with the exception of getting to those places. Around the front side also has building work going on as well.

Lena Headey & Thomas Dekker

Olivia D'Abo

I could have say Henriksen, Plakson, Routh or even Chong, but D'Abo is a first timer here so it deserves some credits. Plus its a Clone Wars guest ^^

I finally get to meet my Hubby Worf (Michael Dorn) :wub:

Can't wait to meet Jason Momoa again (boyfriend....Michael is fine with it lol) :coolthumb::wub:

Here's hoping he'll get his guitar out at the party :band:

And of course my John Barrowman. Met him twice but can't wait to get a professional photo this time (Hubby if I was male and gay lol) :angel:

Urgh, I spilt coke all over my laptop so now I can only meet two instead of everyone I've been saving for but I'm going for Karen and Lena. I'm still super excited though, this should be a fun weekend.

Nichelle Nichols (only living TOS cast member I need now) and Lance Henricksen (always managed to miss him at events before)

Everyone I'm meeting this year is someone I have not yet though, so all 'rare' people I'm excited for. Only repeat is Barrowman, as I need him on my big DW banner finally.

Those of you who are going on Friday please let us know afterwards how the day went... :)

Don't worry, I'll be definitely be posting from my hotel room just before the party. Hey maybe even during the party. And maybe slightly tiddly (got my 9yr old so no getting drunk for me) after the party too. lol