FRIDAY PHOTOSHOOTS!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Due to popular demand we will now be having photoshoots with some of our guests on the Friday of Collectormania. We will be announcing a schedule very soon, but for now these are the guests taking part:

Johnny Coyne

Carl Weathers

Brandon Routh

Lance Henriksen

Sean Astin

Callum Blue

Nichelle Nichols

Michael Dorn

Jessica Parker Kennedy

EDIT by QS: If you have bought a ticket for a Saturday/Sunday photoshoot for one of these guests those can be used on Friday.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Due to popular demand we will now be having photoshoots with some of our guests on the Friday of Collectormania. We will be announcing a schedule very soon, but for now these are the guests taking part:

Johnny Coyne

Carl Weathers

Brandon Routh

Lance Henriksen

Sean Astin

Callum Blue

Nichelle Nichols

Michael Dorn

Jessica Parker Kennedy

Very interesting. If we already have photoshoot tickets for another day, would there be any possibility of using them or swapping them for the friday if it fits our personal schedule better? or is that likely to get too complicated?

Very interesting. If we already have photoshoot tickets for another day, would there be any possibility of using them or swapping them for the friday if it fits our personal schedule better? or is that likely to get too complicated?

Definitely agree with this. I would have bought most of my shoots for Friday had they been available, so swapping them would be perfect for me (and it will stop the photo areas being too swamped come Saturday and Sunday). If I can swap for Friday photo-shoots, I may have time to go to some of the talks at the weekend.

You asked late yesterday, that was Friday. When you posted this everyone in the office had already left for the weekend.

I have forwarded the question. Either the office will reply after the weekend or I will post an update when I heard back.

EDIT: We're lucky, I got hold of Jason. Tickets valid for Saturday and Sunday can be used the first day. I will update the first post accordingly.

EDIT: We're lucky, I got hold of Jason. Tickets valid for Saturday and Sunday can be used the first day. I will update the first post accordingly.

Great news. Could be very handy. Woudln't have minded waiting until monday but appreciate the effort to get a response.

I presume there's no need to exchange an existing ticket? Just go to the photo area and present it on Friday instead as normal? (yes, happy to wait until office reopens for a reply)

Edited by Rockstar6662

I presume there's no need to exchange an existing ticket? Just go to the photo area and present it on Friday instead as normal? (yes, happy to wait until office reopens for a reply)

Jason's exact wording was that tickets "can be used on the day." So my understanding is the same as yours, no ticket exchange needed. But I'll try to get it confirmed.

Jason's exact wording was that tickets "can be used on the day." So my understanding is the same as yours, no ticket exchange needed. But I'll try to get it confirmed.

Thanks but I'm sure that'll be the way it'll work. It'll be too much of a hassle to do anything else as long as the crew are made aware to accept them. Seems little point going to further effort and it'll encourage people to make use of the extra day. It means I can potentially use 2 of my saturday and 2 of my sunday ones and free up a bit of time on those days. Appreciate having the option.