Guest Cancellation - Leven Rambin

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are sorry to announce that Leven can no longer attend Collectormania. we hope to see her again soon.

If you have purchased a photoshoot with Leven it will be automatically refunded onto the card used to purchase it. please be aware that we have a lot to process and this may take a little time.

Thanks.

yeah am still going for sean astin, but its annoying that these guests say yes and then cancel :(

All guests are subject to cancellation. If their work schedule changes then they will have to change plans to suit. Unfortunate yes. It's the nature of the business though.

Im too a bit frustrated tbh - If they truly have other work commitments, then surely they would know about them more than a week in advance surely? I think personally if its because they changed their minds then they need to inform CM beforehand not a week before the show. Its like Madonna doing a concert at the O2 and saying she cant do that night. I hope CM dont think im being pertinent about this but it does come across in a slightly different light. I have no doubt that it will be an awesome event and I am looking forward to it. Surely these guests have to fill some sort of contract?

Im not having a moan and im sorry if you think I am but I am a huge supporter of CM and the quality guests that you supply, but feel for those who only were coming for Leven, THomas etc.

most of the time its previous commitments that stop them for example filming over runs and they need to stay available to film or they have to promote what they are doing interviews etc which they dont get dates for that early

you could proberbly count on one hand how many times a guest has cancelled because they dont want to attend anymore