Photoshoot timings?

anam

Hi with the event so near I was hoping SM would put up the times for the photoshoots in the website. I want to visit but can only do so Saturday morning. I will only come for Karen Gillan and want to be sure I can get a photoshoot (or atleast know when it starts) before I have to leave.

Edited by anam

The event starts in the "next few days" so not sure how it helps if it is up in the next few days. While cancellations are unfortunate it is also unfortunate that SM is unable to offer the schedule so close to the event causing problems for visitors.

There is no need to worry/panic. The schedule is normally posted during the week leading up to the event, to take into account last minute changes (and yes they can happen at any point). Last year it was posted on the Monday for example. Effectively tomorrow - I'm not saying it will be tomorrow either :P

I would not worry if I had the whole weekend or the entire day free. Because I don't. I have to know the timing to work out if I can manage the things I want to go to MK for, then arrange transportation etc. If I had the whole weekend free I would care less about the unavailability of the schedule right now.

I'm sorry anam and of course Showmasters know that people have to arrange transport etc. But as you have seen from the recent cancellations guests can cancel. If that happens and the schedule has been posted very early it will be reworked, and then attendees will be upset because they already have arranged travel and find their travel plans useless then. Monday before the show is really not that unusual as release date for the schedule.

*Keeps a very attentive eye on the forum for the official thread to present itself on photoshoot times* ;)

Hahaha!!....me too! (I run them and always do a print off of the times etc). Oh I do love my job! :D

• Like 1