Latest guest announcement - THOMAS DEKKER

Hi I have a Thomas Dekker photoshoot ticket from Collectormania that I was planning on using at LFCC when he rescheduled, however, I'm now unsure if i'm able to attend LFCC.

Would it be possible to get a refund on the ticket if i return it in the next few days? I know this was possible if we were unable to attend.

If I can would I just need to send my unused ticket back to a specific address?

Thanks.

Hi I have a Thomas Dekker photoshoot ticket from Collectormania that I was planning on using at LFCC when he rescheduled, however, I'm now unsure if i'm able to attend LFCC.

Would it be possible to get a refund on the ticket if i return it in the next few days? I know this was possible if we were unable to attend.

If I can would I just need to send my unused ticket back to a specific address?

Thanks.

You can get a refund, yes. Do you still have the envelope from your order? The office address should be stamped on there.

Will Thomas be signing Heroes stuff? I heard he can sometimes be funny about it...

Good question, I have been to an event he attended previously and there was a strict 'no heroes' rule in force on that occasion.

Know I'm sounding like a parrot here but will he be signing heroes stuff only don't want to bring a big poster for him to sign if he's not . Its got to many autos on to risk with no good reason

Know I'm sounding like a parrot here but will he be signing heroes stuff only don't want to bring a big poster for him to sign if he's not . Its got to many autos on to risk with no good reason

i really really hope he does!!!

If he does not, will there be a sign that says so??