Latest guest announcement - THOMAS DEKKER

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a scheduling change Thomas Dekker is now attending LFCC instead of Collectormania Milton Keynes.

2011-2012 The Secret Circle (TV series)

Adam Conant

2011 Foreverland

Bobby

2011 Angels Crest

Ethan

2010 A Nightmare on Elm Street

Jesse Braun

2009 Glenn Martin DDS (TV series)

– From Here to Fraternity (2009) (voice)

2009 My Sister's Keeper

Taylor Ambrose

2008-2009 Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV series)

John Connor

2008 IQ-145 (TV series)

Nate Palmer

2006-2007 Heroes (TV series)

Zach

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0215281/

33247.jpg

aa9c1__ThomasDekker.jpg

thomas-dekker-jesse-nightmare-on-elm-street.JPG

Yay!! Was gutted when I couldn't make it to CM for him & Chris but now that they're both unable to make it I don't feel so bad. :-D

Can we now get Chris Zylka as well please? ;-) Shelley, Britt and/or Phoebe wouldn't go amiss either - they all rock!

Does anyone know when photo ops will become available for him?

xx

Hi its my first time im going to London And comin con event or any event in meeting tv stars. im from uk and i so exicted to meet thomas dekker and hayden Panettiere. living in the uk i never thought i would be able to meet amazing actors and i THANK showmasters so much. my question is if anyone would please answer i would be grateful.

Q) i am going with my sister, me and a friend. i are hoping to meet thomas and hayden, get their autograph and get picture with them while doing so can i do this because i dont want a professional photoshoot just a pic that my my friend or sis can take while i get my autograph?

Q) i know we have to buy tickets for entry into the event right? but as i am hoping to visit thomas first do i get a VQ ticket first as i am hoping to get there at 9am ? if i do not get a VT ticket can i just line up in the quene( i know it will take long as he is probably the most popular and busiest person there) but i so badly want to meet him

Q) will the event be supply autograph picture for the stars to sign or not? or should we bring our own

please could anyone answer this

thank you

ranveer

Edited by ranveerlochab

1. It really depends on the queue, they will have a notice saying NO POSED PHOTOGRAPHS if they are against it, if that's not there, you could try your luck and ask, I've seen loads of guests with actors at their signing tables.

2. I'm not really sure on this one, I remember really busy guests like David Tennant it was vital you have to have a VT. I'd get a VT anyway, they hand them out near the actors, then you can just keep it. Also if your getting there at 9 and just go straight to Thomas Dekker, he'll probably wont be very busy so you could probably just queue.

3. They do supply pictures, but if you want one from a certain show, you can bring your own, they also sell good variety of prints in the stalls. I'm not sure if they will have a Heroes photo of Thomas Dekker so you may have to bring your own to sign if that's the show you want. They'll probably most likely have Secret Circle and Sarah Connor. They may have a Heroes picture in the stalls. (I'm just assuming it's Heroes because you want to meet Hayden too)

I hope this helps :D

Edited by Glowingwings

to glowingwings

thanks for your detailed answers, this helps very much as im so exicted but at the same time what do i do , why do i go first so this has helped helps!

on Q3) I love thomas in secret circle, heroes and TSCC but i would want a picture of him in secret circle because i got a poster of him in TSCC already and have not got him in secret circle because in the Uk they dont sell them, i dont have him in heroes poster but that alright coz i hoping they have a heroes poster for hayden to sign when i get her autograph

i will trying to get there at 9am and go straight to thomas first, are the vt tickets going to be there next to his or the ticketing table.

thank you