Latest guest Announcement - JESSICA PARKER KENNEDY

showmasters

Yay, thanks SM! Keep the TSC guests coming!

*cough* Gale Harold *cough*!!

xxx

There is no chance for this convention with Gale.. But i vote him for lfcc ;)

yay for this! shes awesome.

So.... Any news on Jessica doing photo shoots? And how much they and autographs are going to be? Also where to buy them??

They are £15 each, and you pay for them after you join the queue to meet the guest.

You can also buy autograph vouchers at the sales desk if you wish instead.

Wooo I can't wait to meet her :smile:

So.... Any news on Jessica doing photo shoots? And how much they and autographs are going to be? Also where to buy them??

They are £15 each, and you pay for them after you join the queue to meet the guest.

You can also buy autograph vouchers at the sales desk if you wish instead.

Totally agree, she was an amazing guest. Was so glad she had a Smallville picture available to get signed as well. Was more than happy to chat for a while, with big smile on her face and happily posed for a nice picture. It has made me want to watch Secret Circle now.

I had a chat with Jessica later on on Saturday afternoon, saying how gutted I was that they cancelled Secret Circle. She apologised and I said it wasn;t her fault but she said she feels the need to apologise to the fans of the show for it's cancellation. A real sweetheart :)

• Moderators

Can't speak highly enough of Jessica. After doing these events for nearly 10 years, and meeting hundreds of guests at them, Jessica was genuinely one of the sweetest, most talkative and genuine ones I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

• Like 2