Guest rescheduled - Thomas Dekker

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to a change in his shooting schedule Thomas Dekker will not now be able to join us at Collectormania Milton Keynes, however we have been able to move his appearance to London Film and Comic Con in July.

We will begin refunding orders for the joint photoshoots with Chris Zylka and Lena Headey. This will be done automatically so you don't need to do anything.

Tickets for the individual photoshoot will still be valid at LFCC, and you don't need a replacement ticket at the event. If you are not attending LFCC and want a refund you can either post your unwanted Thomas Dekker ticket back to us or bring it along to CMK to be refunded (the original tickets will be needed, not just order confirmations).

Unfortunately due to a change in his shooting schedule Thomas Dekker will not now be able to join us at Collectormania Milton Keynes, however we have been able to move his appearance to London Film and Comic Con in July.

We will begin refunding orders for the joint photoshoots with Chris Zylka and Lena Headey. This will be done automatically so you don't need to do anything.

Tickets for the individual photoshoot will still be valid at LFCC, and you don't need a replacement ticket at the event. If you are not attending LFCC and want a refund you can either post your unwanted Thomas Dekker ticket back to us or bring it along to CMK to be refunded (the original tickets will be needed, not just order confirmations).

That's a shame. Oh well at least he'll be at LFCC :)

Photoshoot wise, will the photoshoots be valid on specific days ie, if you had the Saturday shoot booked at CM18 you would have to go to saturday shoot at LFCC? Or would the tickets be valid over the entire weekend?

Photoshoot wise, will the photoshoots be valid on specific days ie, if you had the Saturday shoot booked at CM18 you would have to go to saturday shoot at LFCC? Or would the tickets be valid over the entire weekend?

They should be valid either day, but I asked the office to confirm.

Cheers Queen_Sindel, I assumed they would be valid for the entire weekend, but figured I'd ask just incase :)

I'm sorry, it's probably the lack of sleep but do we just keep our tickets from CM18 and take them to LFCC for the photoshoots? Xx

Yes.

So this is the start is it? one week to go and the guests start dropping out like flies. I can understand the usual small print of guests subject to work commitments etc etc. But come on surely his work timetable would have been known?

Unfortunately work schedules can change. Same for an actor as for an office job. He commited on the work timetable known to him, but apparently something came up last minute.

Cheers Queen_Sindel, I assumed they would be valid for the entire weekend, but figured I'd ask just incase :)

Confirmed: either day is fine.

I am gutted :( I was going to Collectormania to meet him and have been tweeting him everyday with a count down :(

As i brought a joint photo with Chris and Thomas, are Chris and Jessica going to have a joint photo as well?

As i brought a joint photo with Chris and Thomas, are Chris and Jessica going to have a joint photo as well?

Nothing has been announced so far regarding a joint shoot for Chris and Jessica. If it happens it will be posted here on the forum.