Eating at stadium

bandcat

I always bring my own stuff, bit of brown bread, butter, lettuce, cheese and orange juice.

Not that I actually bring brown bread, butter, lettuce and cheese as single items - I'm not that eccentr- wait I am.

But seriously, at least with bringing a small sandwich, a cereal bar or something thats actually got a bit of protein in it you know that it will help keep up your Energy levels as a day at an event like this can be long. :)

I didn't eat at CM16 during the day (nasty habit, prob why I put on weight, eating in the evening). Does anyone know if anything is available Vegetarian wise. Guessing if there's nothing in the stadium that lunch might be available at Doubletree for us staying there? Expensive? Can't remember from the in-the-room menu last time as I didn't eat there. Bought a quiche that I kept in my fridge and had that cold in my room

I will be looking for doughnuts :drool: . I have just discovered that I like them after 30+ years of not eating them :crying:

There is an amazing Krispy Kreme donut shop in the Milton Keynes shopping area. We'll be popping in for a dozen or two to take home.....

• Like 1

Does anyone know what time the Asda/Walmart Restaurant is open to? In Jersey our crappy supermarkets all close at the latest of 9pm (except I think Spar...don't shop there but think it's 10pm? but who cares lol)

I didn't really think it through. I think it's 'cause I'm amazed some places in UK stay open so late or in some cases 24hrs. Anyway, you're right, I shouldn't eat so late at night......that's how I put on weight. Need to think healthier. Plus I have my 9 yr old son with me...think I'm just overplanning 'cause I'm bringing him for a change xx Thanks for the answer guys x

Even if you are hitting the parties, you'll have a few hours between close of event and them, so plenty to wander the less than 5 mins to Asda or even closer to the fast food places, or even inside the hotel, to grab something.

Oh and if you are staying in the hotel at the stadium, the rooms (doubles at least) have fridges. So you can store quite a few food choices in your room :) Such as sandwich stuff and fruit and milk and whatever.