warehouse 13/ eureka con!

hi

im not sure if there is already a thread about this topic as i couldnt find one!

i think a warehouse 13/ eureka (and maybe alphas) convention would be amazing?

anyone else out there in forum land agree?

Edited by quidditysea

• Moderators

Not entirely convinced there's the demand. Perhaps get some of the guests at a signing event, but for Eureka at least it's probably too late to capitalise on its popularity as it is now finishing.

Not sure Alphas is that popular either, but I guess you never know.

:lol: I like the optimism - requesting guests for a con that hasn't been announced yet.

Jewel Staite... :whistling:

Hey, get in there before its officially announced so that once it is announced IF it is announced then I can be one of those people you see on youtube who says "FIRST!"

But hey, I was thinking aloud and remembered how much I like seeing the very interesting screen presence of both Actresses and their superb acting talent in fine detail and no way at all was I thinking of the scene where Joanne is dressed up in leather.

*Goes back to the naughty step* ;)

Much as i'd quite like it, I would prefer to just meet them at signing events. I've been lucky enough to meet quite a lot of the cast of both shows already anyway, and they were all lovely. Just a few from Eureka and Allison Scagliotti i'd like to meet now

• 3 weeks later...

I actually posted a thread in the guest suggestions folder about Warehouse 13 guests - I must have missed this post. Oops :blush: But I would absolutely love some guests from this show. Although it may not warrant it's own convention, it's still an awesome show with some great cast members and guest stars who I'd love to meet :smile:

• 3 months later...