Some newbie questions.

Hello everyone.

My apologies if my last post came out in the wrong way, being a technical newbie to LFCC i should have stated my question differently. So to any experienced goers;

When you order a photo shoot ticket online are you given any specific info or do you have to collect anything in particular on the day?

How many guests are there likely to be overall? (will still be attending regardless, just curious).

Lastly, likewise with the photo op, if you buy a ticket online is it posted to you or do you still have to pick it up on the day?

My apologies if these answers have already been posted, i am on my phone as i write this and some of the pages are playing up.

Ta,

Che-Snake

Che-Snake.. If you buy online the photoshoot tickets and entrance tickets are sent out to you in advance...

If you buy on the day, you get them on the day.. For me I like to buy them in advance incase they sell out.. Which is a possibility depending on who the guest is.

For Norman I would definitely recommend getting your tickets in advance. He seems like a very popular guest.

A definite number of guests will never be announced. Including day guests other shows had 70 or more guests. But this is really just a rough number.

Ah I shall do then asap, thanks! :smile:

And I the reason I ask about the guests is only because I thought (C18 is it?) had a full up guest list, and then they add loads more! I was like :eek: GAH!

Ta,

Che-Snake