So comparing the amount of guests at Collectormania to LFCC, there's tonnes more! Are there normally the same amount of guests at each? If so, some more walking dead guests would be lovely :smile:

Ta!

Che-Snake

So comparing the amount of guests at Collectormania to LFCC, there's tonnes more! Are there normally the same amount of guests at each? If so, some more walking dead guests would be lovely :smile:

Ta!

Che-Snake

I do agree with you on more Walking Dead stars to come with Norman

• Like 1

There's plenty of time for more guest announcements yet.

*nods in agreement*

And there will be plenty of other guest announcements coming. The really big rush will be setting in once we get closer to the event because a lot of guests do not want to commit that far in advance.

Ta!

Che-Snake

LFCC has a load of guests too but I noticed from last year that a lot will start getting announced soon!!

• Showmasters Admin

I'm going to close this topic as it's going no where.

Only 2 months ago we had posts complaining that LFCC was getting all the best guests and C18 was getting left behind. As always happens in the 6-2 week period leading up to an event, 10-15 really great guests have been announced and C18 has filled up.

So now we get the "why has C18 got more guests?" threads. Well quite simply because it's on in 2 bleeding weeks, and so this will be pretty much the final guest list.

The same will happen with LFCC, over the next 4 weeks we'll get a number of great guests and LFCC will fill up.

So basically give it a chance! This happens EVERY year!