About the talks

katnissmellark

Having never been to a con I had a question regarding the talks. What is it exactly? How is it going to go? And how long will they be (approximately)? I'm considering booking a Karen Gillan talk and would like more information in general before booking it. Thank you :)

• Moderators

Having never been to a con I had a question regarding the talks. What is it exactly? How is it going to go? And how long will they be (approximately)? I'm considering booking a Karen Gillan talk and would like more information in general before booking it. Thank you :)

Generally the talks are a Q&A session with the guest(s) - most often with the questions coming from audience members. Previous talks have usually been around 30-45 minutes long.

At previous events talks have been approximately 45 minutes. Basically it is an audience of attendees with the guest on stage talking and answering any questions (with in reason) that people ask.

Nomrmally photography is allowed (flash photography only for the first minute so as not to blind the guest). No video/audio recordings permitted.

Edit: I'm still typing too slow :lol:

Edited by 1of2