Photo Shoot with the 5 Doctors

showmasters

Whats the policy should one of the 5 cancel?...will you have option of a full refund?

Oh, I'm sure they'll figure something out.

spot_the_fake_doctors.jpg

very good lol

wouldnt put it past sm lol ;-)

seriously though if a cxl the shoot should be refunded to those who want it imo

Whats the policy should one of the 5 cancel?...will you have option of a full refund?

Sorry I have just noticed this. I have enquired.

lol about 4 of us have asked, service is getting sloppy round here ;-) lol ;-)

as its advertised as 5 doctors and not multi docs surely a refund is an option, preferably b4 or at the con so we can spend it with SM ;-)

Edited by timelord81r

lol about 4 of us have asked, service is getting sloppy round here ;-) lol ;-)

as its advertised as 5 doctors and not multi docs surely a refund is an option, preferably b4 or at the con so we can spend it with SM ;-)

Well some people unlike Adrian sometimes forget to post "I've asked, will post when I get a reply". So do you prefer the reply or knowing that there is a reply forthcoming? ;)

It's been a while since we had group shots, but last time a refund was an option when we had a cancellation.

• Showmasters Admin

if one or two guests drop out of the shoot we will refund the amount the guest would carge for a singal shoot but i do not think we will have an issue .

its a rare chance and soemthing i have wanted to do for years .

jaosn

if one or two guests drop out of the shoot we will refund the amount the guest would carge for a singal shoot but i do not think we will have an issue .

its a rare chance and soemthing i have wanted to do for years .

jaosn

im Trying not to be funny or argumentative jason, but if any pull out its no longer a 5 doctors photo shoot as advertised and sold so should ppl want a full refund I think its only right that be offered, though I agree, I doubt there will be a pull out and it is a rare and amazing chance. ive booked up. but Im not sure I would at the cost of £60+ if it were not all 5 remaining classics (due to being skint lol)

Edited by timelord81r

if one or two guests drop out of the shoot we will refund the amount the guest would carge for a singal shoot but i do not think we will have an issue.

So, to be absolutely clear, does this mean that if one Doctor pulls out, there'll be no option to get a full refund?

I will leave this to Showmasters to confirm, but that is what I read from their response you quoted above.

A group shot with Doctors is extremely rare and would therefore still be a group shot with the Doctors, the number of Doctors only changes if they themselves are no longer able to attend the show, which is beyond showmasters control.. Showmasters booked with the actors themselves for a group shot and that is what they are putting on. They have also said they will refund the missing Doctor IF one cancels.

The title shows what was booked by Showmasters and is informative, would there have been an objection to booking a group shot with four Doctors? I must admit, that is what I don't understand, as you will still receive a very rare group shot, and still with the correct value for money.

But as I said, if Showmasters have anything further to say, no doubt they will post here.

We will just give as much information as we can

from the store, new- 5 doctors photo session

from the title and post of this thread - photo shoot with the 5 doctors. We are offering you a very rare chance to have your picture taken with the 5 Doctors attending Collectormania - Sylvester McCoy, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Paul McGann and Colin Baker.

if it was sold as multi docs shoot then I can understand SM current stance, but it wasnt.

if a cxl im sure some will still want the photo, me? maybe, but its sold as 5 doctors, listing the names. surely if as sold cant happen then refunds are an option for whoever may want it?

Edited by timelord81r

personnally, and I think like many others here, Im only interested by a COMPLETE shot, meaning with the 5 doctors. Not 4.

so even with a partial refund in case of a "doctor" cancellation, 60£ still a lot of money for a photo, thats why we are concerned to end up with a photo we dont want !

now dont get me wrong, I love this opportunity, and I would have paid even more, but Im not interested by the alternative to pay less for less.

We are the people who will pay big for big group photoshoot, we just want the peace of mind when paying that money. Its important.

Edited by Skylover
  • Like 1