Photo Shoot with the 5 Doctors

showmasters

can showmasters please clarify, as i purchased a picture with all 5 classic drs, if one or more drop out then it is not what i purchased .

hopefully this is all a worry for nothing and all 5 geezers will be there and do the shoot.

Edited by TheShamelessOne

Hi all

Like others on this forum I'm over the moon with the chance to get a photo shoot with the 5 Doctors. I have already met Tom, Colin & Peter. Though it was in 2001 and I met Colin again last year. I really want to meet Tom again for a photo shoot. I only have a photo with Colin and autographs from Tom and Peter. Now with this years lineup I'm going to relish the chance to meet and get photo shoots from all the remaining classic Doctors. I have bought tickets for single shoots with all the Doctors apart from Colin. I will also get their autographs.

The second I saw the 5 Doctors photo shoot I was all over it. The chance is very very rare and I feel worth every penny. I know if one cancels it will be very sad as it wont be all the remaining classic Doctors. I can understand peoples concern over having less than 5 Doctors and not getting a refund because it is a "5 Doctor photo shoot"

I'm sure it will all be fine and If one does cancel he can always travel back in time and change that problem :-)

if it was sold as multi docs shoot then I can understand SM current stance, but it wasnt.

if a cxl im sure some will still want the photo, me? maybe, but its sold as 5 doctors, listing the names. surely if as sold cant happen then refunds are an option for whoever may want it?

Yes, I was trying to explain (albeit not in a very good way), that it was advertised as a 5 doctor shoot, and yes, that is what has been sold. However, would people have objected if it had been sold as a 4 doctor shoot?

can showmasters please clarify, as i purchased a picture with all 5 classic drs, if one or more drop out then it is not what i purchased .

hopefully this is all a worry for nothing and all 5 geezers will be there and do the shoot.

Exactly!!! Nobody has cancelled, so this all does seem like a lot of worry for nothing.

Hopefully they will all make it there and it will be a fantastic opportunity :D

However, I still feel that a 4 Drs shoot is also a fantastic opportunity.

But, we are going round in circles, so I will just wait and see if Showmasters post again.

• Showmasters Admin

if a doctor or two has to drop op then we will not refun the total ticket price we will deduct the cost of the doctore that is not attending the shoot , if more that two doctors do not attend then the shoot will be canceled and a full refund will take place .

so anyone to cancel your order for the 5 doctors shoot you will need to with in 24 hours if you do not like the rules that you have now been informed of .

hope that is of help

jason