Photo Shoot with the 5 Doctors

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are offering you a very rare chance to have your picture taken with the 5 Doctors attending Collectormania - Sylvester McCoy, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Paul McGann and Colin Baker.

You can order your tickets now from the online shop HERE!

:(:P

We are offering you a very rare chance to have your picture taken with the 5 Doctors attending Collectormania - Sylvester McCoy, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Paul McGann and Colin Baker.

Bit of a blow really.....its the same price as each doctor individually...ah well. I will stick with single photos.

• Like 1

thanks! The annoucement I was waiting for now that Colin Baker is doin both days.

Sadly the store is closed for foreign orders, hope I can buy one at the event.

Any chance of more group shot being added please? (Amy Pond, Dorn/Plakson)

Edited by Skylover

Bit of a blow really.....its the same price as each doctor individually...ah well. I will stick with single photos.

I am so gutted as well i just cant afford it would love to do it i no someone who will when he finds out where are you timelord81r

Actually I think your right - can Showmasters confirm - the price as £75?

Seems a lot of money for one photo

wow AT LAST after so many opportunities someone is doing this, thank you! gotta say the cost is a little higher than id of liked or expected but I guess SM looked at the cost of similar shoots elsewhere and so are following pace, fair enough.

Im in

but will it be cxl or discounted if one of the doctors pull out?

but will it be cxl or discounted if one of the doctors pull out?

good question. I think they will offer a full refund if you dont want it anymore, like they have done with the Hellraiser one at LFCC.

In this case I know I want a full refund if one of them is not there. I'll be paying for the 5, not less.

SM you have pulled it out of the bag!!

I have paid for all the Doctors single photo shoots (apart from Colin as I have two pics with him already)

But you know what? Why not is what I say. I have bought my 5 Doctors photo shoot now and I'm very chuffed. It is a rare shoot and I really love Doctor Who.

The price is ok I feel. 5 DOCTORS IN ONE SHOOT!!! WOW :-)

• Like 1

Any chance of it coming down in price? :smile:
Nice try :lol:

Any chance of it coming down in price? :smile:

If you say please, I'm sure Jason will knock a tenner off for you and throw in a free Tardis.

If you throw in a dalek and a bag of jelly babies, I might consider it. :lol: