Talk Tickets - ON SALE at the show on the day

showmasters

I didn't see a number on my ticket at first but now that I've checked I see I've got number 13. Does that mean I'm going to be sitting at the front?

Oh and now that Amandla Stenberg is coming, is she going to do the Hunger Games talks too?

I believe there will be something like the first 5 rows (or however many needed) for gold pass holders, then they will call (for example 20 seats in a row) ticket numbers 1-20 for the next first row, then 21-40, 41-60 and so on. Being number 13 means you should have a pretty good seat, assuming what I have said is correct and it is run similarly to events like LFCC.

Thank you for your answer! Hopefully I'll get a good seat then :D

Which talk was it for? My Karen Gillan talk ticket turned up today, number one :D

I didn't see a number on my ticket at first but now that I've checked I see I've got number 13. Does that mean I'm going to be sitting at the front?

Oh and now that Amandla Stenberg is coming, is she going to do the Hunger Games talks too?

I believe there will be something like the first 5 rows (or however many needed) for gold pass holders, then they will call (for example 20 seats in a row) ticket numbers 1-20 for the next first row, then 21-40, 41-60 and so on. Being number 13 means you should have a pretty good seat, assuming what I have said is correct and it is run similarly to events like LFCC.

Which talk was it for? My Karen Gillan talk ticket turned up today, number one :D

It's for the Karen Gillan talk too! We might be sitting in the same row then :D though not next to each other!

It's for the Karen Gillan talk too! We might be sitting in the same row then :D though not next to each other!

Possibly, you never know. When I say 1-20 I don't mean 1 in first seat, 2 in second seat, 3 in 3rd seat and so on, but 1-20 anywhere in that row.

are tickets on the day the same price and where can i buy them? My Thomas Dekker and Chris Zylka photo was cancelled. so i need to buy single photos

Yes, same price. You can buy them at the Organisers Booth.

Technically it will be cheaper buying them on the day as you don't have to pay for postage.

You can afford to miss some of a talk, but you can't miss your photoshoot! :smile:

I beg to differ - if I'm paying for a talk, I want to be able to be there for the whole thing, rather than just part of it. I'm not paying £10 to take a quick peek at a talk, then run off, then MAYBE run back if I have time.

• Like 1

I've asked twice on this thread already, and just seem to be getting ignored.

Will the talks be seated like usual? As in 1-20 in first row etc?

I need to work out how early I need to arrive to queue for talks if they're not

Sorry, that question came up a couple of times and I was sure I had posted somewhere that I have asked the office for confirmation. The mods do not have this info.

I just got off the phone with TooTall.

I am happy to report that there has been a change for the talk ticket seating. Please ignore my prior post about "first come first served".

Talk ticket seating will be handled this way:

As usual, the first couple of rows (probably row 1 and 2) are for Gold Pass holders.

Approximately tickets 1 to 20 (this is an estimate I was given, it is possible that it will be more or less seats than that) will sit in the row behind Gold Passes. Tickets 21 to 40 in the next row and so on.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
change in procedure

The schedule for Sunday says there will be a Doctor Who talk with actors from the current series, but when I asked at the venue today it was labelled as a Classic Doctor Who talk. Could you confirm which it will be? I didn't buy a ticket as I wasn't sure who would be speaking.

There was a discrepancy in the original schedule. That schedule was saying "Doctor Who Classic Talk" for Sunday. That's probably what the crew at the event was going by.

However, the guest list in the first talk here clearly has only actors from the new series. When I asked about that discrepancy I was told it is the New Doctor Who guests. The schedule post has been updated accordingly, but looks like someone still has the old one.

EDIT: I did manage to get hold of TooTall. The correct info should be given out tomorrow. I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edited by Queen_Sindel