Talk Tickets - ON SALE at the show on the day

showmasters

Yay! A game of thrones talk ..... i would love to buy tickets to it, but until we know the schedule i'll have to wait (would hate to be sat in the talk and have to get up to go to a session or arrive late as running between photo session and talks!!)

Can you confirm that they will be available to buy at the show, so i can ensure that this wont happen!

Yay! A game of thrones talk ..... i would love to buy tickets to it, but until we know the schedule i'll have to wait (would hate to be sat in the talk and have to get up to go to a session or arrive late as running between photo session and talks!!)

Can you confirm that they will be available to buy at the show, so i can ensure that this wont happen!

Anything that isn't sold out will be available at the show.

If a photoshoot does end up clashing with a talk, the crew might ask you to sit at the back, so you don't cause too much disruption when leaving. If you have time to come back, then you should be able to re-join the talk. If you have a talk to get to right after a shoot, the crew will get you through quickly, so you can go and join it. You can afford to miss some of a talk, but you can't miss your photoshoot! :smile:

Edited by laurab1

I didn't realise the talk's would all be chargeable. I only ever been to Collectormania and since there's never been any talks at MK Dons I didn't get gold. Now I'm really concerned at I have residents pass but I would have also liked to have gone gold as my talks will almost cost the price of Gold. What can I do now so late in the day?

I'm about to book a last batch of tickets before the shop closes today. Quick question as talks have been added to the mix and like others I'm concerned about the potential for clashes with photoshoots. i appreciate crew will do the best to make sure no one misses anything.

Anyway my aim is...

Sat - attend 3 talks & 7 photoshoots

Sun - attend 2 talks & 6 photoshoots

obviously day specific photoshoots have to apply to the day booked. but as i have 3 photoshoots on Sat (callum, chris & thomas) that happen on both days is there an option availible to exchange sat to sun if a clash is unavoidable but doesn't occur on Sunday. obviously as long as tickets are still availible on the other day?!

hope this is possible if the schedule permits.

looking forward to the event now even more and a 'clash' free timetable - with hopefully photoshoots in the mornings and talks in the afternoons.

thanks for the advice

Edited by MattyP

Just phoned Showmasters to ask them my question as I was worried with the shop coming to a close........ The lady said she'd probably pop on here to answer your question MattyP but........

There shouldn't be a problem swapping photo days if the Clash is due to SM. SM try their best to accomodate any clashes on the day between both photoshoot sites but in the case of a talk overlapping then she said you could change from saturday to sunday...but only in the case of a clash caused by SM. Hope this helps....thought it a very good question so thought i'd ask her myself and feed back to you x

Edited by starjadzia

Hiya, I only just found out I can go to Collectormania but there doesn't seem to be tickets online for anything.....am I too late to book tickets for photos/autographs?? Thanks

I've replied to you in the other topic. You are indeed too late for pre-booking, the store has closed for online sales. You can still buy photo tickets at the show, and autographs as always can be bought at the show only.

I managed to buy my two John Barrowman talk tickets on line on Friday :o) His talks are so much fun :o) I don't my things shouldn't clash as have 2 photos with him and hope to get a couple of autograph tickets when I get there. First time at a Collectormania event but sooooo looking forward to it.

Hey Elspeth we're quite similar in purchases. I have about 16 photo shoots and plan to do about 8 talks. So hoping I can sort out a Gold pass to get all the talks plus a few autographs. I already have Residents pass so add those talks to it also. And not forgetting the 2 parties. hehehe. Can't wait, even if I've bankrupted myself. lol

Hey Elspeth we're quite similar in purchases. I have about 16 photo shoots and plan to do about 8 talks. So hoping I can sort out a Gold pass to get all the talks plus a few autographs. I already have Residents pass so add those talks to it also. And not forgetting the 2 parties. hehehe. Can't wait, even if I've bankrupted myself. lol

Where's Elspeth's post gone....now mine looks stupid lol

Lol, nah it doesn't! I think my post is over on page one.

Yeah by the sounds of it we've going to have a pretty similar event, I've got the residents pass too! Bankrupt sounds about right though...thank God it's payday on the 30th May!

Hope you get the gold pass sorted, I know in the past SM have let people buy them after the shop has closed, because they don't require posting, hopefully they'll do that same again for you :)

Got my ticket for the Karen Gillan talk a few minutes ago! I'm so excited! Now still waiting for the photoshoot ticket...

Woohoo, bought mine within minutes of it going on sale so I should have something to look forward to when I get home! :dance:

I didn't see a number on my ticket at first but now that I've checked I see I've got number 13. Does that mean I'm going to be sitting at the front?

Oh and now that Amandla Stenberg is coming, is she going to do the Hunger Games talks too?

Edited by katnissmellark

I didn't see a number on my ticket at first but now that I've checked I see I've got number 13. Does that mean I'm going to be sitting at the front?

Oh and now that Amandla Stenberg is coming, is she going to do the Hunger Games talks too?

I believe there will be something like the first 5 rows (or however many needed) for gold pass holders, then they will call (for example 20 seats in a row) ticket numbers 1-20 for the next first row, then 21-40, 41-60 and so on. Being number 13 means you should have a pretty good seat, assuming what I have said is correct and it is run similarly to events like LFCC.

I believe there will be something like the first 5 rows (or however many needed) for gold pass holders, then they will call (for example 20 seats in a row) ticket numbers 1-20 for the next first row, then 21-40, 41-60 and so on. Being number 13 means you should have a pretty good seat, assuming what I have said is correct and it is run similarly to events like LFCC.

Thank you for your answer! Hopefully I'll get a good seat then :D