Collectormania Party - Lena Headey added

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

PARTY NEWS!!!

we will be hosting a collectormania party on both Friday and Saturday night at the Double Tree Hotel - The exclusive event hotel attached to the venue. we have lots of things planned and can confirm these guests so far:

Friday Night: Callum Blue, John Schuck, Leven Rambin, Carl Weathers, Zach Galligan, Lance Henrikson, Suzie Plakson, Phil Lamarr, Lauren Tom, Michael Dorn, Brandon Routh, Jason Momoa

Saturday Night: Callum Blue, John Schuck, Leven Rambin, Carl Weathers, Zach Galligan, Lance Henrikson, Suzie Plakson, Phil Lamarr, Lauren Tom, Michael Dorn, Lena Headey

These guests will be attending each night subject to availability. You will be able to have a chat and chill out with them but please be respectful, the party is not the place for photos or autographs. All our other guests not listed are welcome to attend the parties so you may see them there too, but it's down to how tired they are at the end of the day, so expect many more guests to pop in. The guests listed are the ones that have told us they will be there for sure.

We will also have a DJ on each night and there will also be some quieter places to relax. Keep an eye out for one or to other suprises aswell!

Parties are included for every night you stay at the hotel as part of the Residents pass, but we are also selling tickets for the party seperately at £25 each. these tickets will be on sale at the online shop by the end of the day.

You will have met the guests, now its time to ensure you get to party with them too!

:YAHOO::drunk::clap:

Tickets will be available to purchase at the event form the sales desk by gate 4.

• Like 1

• Moderators

can we still buy the party tickets at the show ?

They weren't marked as being sold out before the shop closed, so all remaining tickets will be sold at the show. They may sell out fairly quickly on the day, however.

OMG (and I very rarely say OMG lol). I knew about my Hubby Worfybabes (Michael Dorn) being at the parties. But now I've just noticed you've announced Jason Momoa. OMG, I'm gonna be torn between the two of them. lol. Maybe I can sit between them and hog the for most the night. lol. Joke. Oh Goddess, I'm in heaven just thinking about it. Imagine me on the night. heheheh (giggling like a schoolgirl)