Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

I frickin love each and every one of you who have come to this thread to post, and ask for Tom. thanks so much, cause the more people who show interest the higher the chances SM may try to get him for a future event :)

Tom for any event would be awesome :) and I'd quite easily die happily.

• Like 2

I agree! He is the person I want to meet the most! He was great in Thor, Avengers, War horse and I still have his other movies on my list to watch. I saw Avengers quite a few times! lol. I hear Jaimie Alexander is attending the event in October :) Fingers crossed that he can come or to one of these events in the future :) Brilliant actor! Also the Avengers cast would be good too :)

Edited by daydreamer

I agree! He is the person I want to meet the most! He was great in Thor, Avengers, War horse and I still have his other movies on my list to watch. I saw Avengers quite a few times! lol. I hear Jaimie Alexander is attending the event in October :) Fingers crossed that he can come or to one of these events in the future :) Brilliant actor! Also the Avengers cast would be good too :)

Yes yes yes, Hell yes to all of what you just said. Haahahaha the more support we get for this the better, Thankyou :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I met Tom recently and he truly is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Absolutely down to earth. Very friendly and extremely polite. Can´t say anything bad about him. He really loves his fans and I really do think he would be a perfect convention guest, because he's amazing with fans and funny + honest. Pretty sure, his panels would be amazing, as he seems to have a lot of stories to share.

So please Showmaster, he must be a guest at one of your events this or next year. This guy surely will become very famous in the future... Use your chance now ;)

• Like 1

Ok, so I met Tom recently and he truly is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Absolutely down to earth. Very friendly and extremely polite. Can´t say anything bad about him. He really loves his fans and I really do think he would be a perfect convention guest, because he's amazing with fans and funny + honest. Pretty sure, his panels would be amazing, as he seems to have a lot of stories to share.

So please Showmaster, he must be a guest at one of your events this or next year. This guy surely will become very famous in the future... Use your chance now ;)

I freakin' love you scar for all the support on this thread :). Thankyou SO much :). Please SM get Tom for next year, as this year I'm pretty sure he's way too busy :)

• Like 1

I too had the lucky opportunity of meeting him (still can't believe I actually did!) and I agree with every word you said. He is amazing and a very fun guy to be around with. I think his panels would be hilariously funny and very entertaining, and I can also imagine a very long signing line as he loves to chat with people. ;)

He NEEDS to be a guest at one of SMs shows someday as he would be such a great guest, even to those people who don't care all that much for him. His politeness and constant good mood are very contagious. :D

SO PLEASE GET TOM HIDDLESTON TO ONE OF YOUR EVENTS SHOWMASTERS!!!

• Like 2

I too had the lucky opportunity of meeting him (still can't believe I actually did!) and I agree with every word you said. He is amazing and a very fun guy to be around with. I think his panels would be hilariously funny and very entertaining, and I can also imagine a very long signing line as he loves to chat with people. ;)

He NEEDS to be a guest at one of SMs shows someday as he would be such a great guest, even to those people who don't care all that much for him. His politeness and constant good mood are very contagious. :D

SO PLEASE GET TOM HIDDLESTON TO ONE OF YOUR EVENTS SHOWMASTERS!!!

Thankyou for he support Mr.Sark :). Hopefully he will come one day. Fingers crossed and all that jazz.

• Like 1