Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

:dance: I can't tell you how much I love him! I would spend all my money just to see him! He truly is a great actor and seems like an awesome guy!

Tell me about it, he is absolutely amazing :).

really nice guy

not sure if he would do cons at this point though, seems incredibly busy now

True, but last I checked he's not filming anything till autumn, but something could have come up I suppose lol. Still doesn't hurt to ask though :)

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

• Moderators

He's a true gentleman, a fantastic actor, and very fascinating. Always a pleasure to listen to the man and watch him.

Would be great to meet, and a talk would be a must.

He´s amazing! would be great if SM would get him as a guest. Doesn´t matter what event, I would attend. But mostly I would love him to attend HW4 :)

He seems to be very nice and funny. Really love his charisma. He also seems to be very polite.

Wanna meet him so badly!

He´s amazing! would be great if SM would get him as a guest. Doesn´t matter what event, I would attend. But mostly I would love him to attend HW4 :)

He seems to be very nice and funny. Really love his charisma. He also seems to be very polite.

Wanna meet him so badly!

Exactly, I agree. Thankyou so much for supporting this thread Scar :). He does seem super lovely and VERY talented tbh :) x

I would love to meet Tom! He was outstanding as Loki in a fantastic film!

Agreed, he was amazing as Loki. That bit when he found out from Odin that he's actually a frost giant, I just wanted to hug him lol. He looked so hurt, awwwww lol. Please get Tom SM.

This scene was outstanding and heartbreaking. The lool on his face... very good actor! And he´s from London. Perfect conditions to get him for a Con :)

Omg yea I know, and the way he was like "what?" you could see these little tears forming in his eyes and his voice sounded really hurt. Brilliant scene, I literally wanted to hug him after that. Bring on Tom tbh!!! :)