Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

What vampire convention? And I don't think I can go to the studios Sunday, my friend has to go to hospital now :(. I hope he'll be ok. Also has any of you ever been retweeted by Tom?

Guys, sorry to step in here. But the forum rules don't allow us to talk about non-SM/ME shows. If you add each other on Facebook please figure out things there. Thanks a lot!

Why did you only edit their posts and not mine? and then you quoted my post as if it was just me talking about it? Tbh that felt abit personal, I wasn't the one who bought it up first :(, and yea ok sorry, forgot the rules. Genuine mistake.....,,,,,,

What vampire convention? And I don't think I can go to the studios Sunday, my friend has to go to hospital now :(. I hope he'll be ok. Also has any of you ever been retweeted by Tom?

Guys, sorry to step in here. But the forum rules don't allow us to talk about non-SM/ME shows. If you add each other on Facebook please figure out things there. Thanks a lot!

Sorry showmasters :( Didn't realise, will not talk about other conventions on here again, sorry. @Siriuslyblack I hope you friend is ok :( x

Back to topic.

No Tom never RT'ed us and he also doesn't follow us etc. :( Hope he starts to follow us one day. But we really wanna earn it and not ask him to do it. :)

Thor 2: Excited about the first set pics :) Can't wait to see some set pics of Loki! ^^

• Like 1

Back to topic.

No Tom never RT'ed us and he also doesn't follow us etc. :( Hope he starts to follow us one day. But we really wanna earn it and not ask him to do it. :)

Thor 2: Excited about the first set pics :) Can't wait to see some set pics of Loki! ^^

So excited about Thor 2 coming out next year! :) I saw the set pics on twitter, yes will be good to see the set pics of Loki. I wonder which hairstyle he will have this time?

Back to topic.

So excited about Thor 2 coming out next year! :) I saw the set pics on twitter, yes will be good to see the set pics of Loki. I wonder which hairstyle he will have this time?

Well Loki's hair is meant to be really long, like half the length of his back long. Maybe it'll be longer? I hope so, long hair on a man=yummy :) he he. Man I can't wait and also, I heard there's plans to make a second Avengers movie :D x

Back to topic.

Nope, I've never been RT'd either ad he also doesn't follow me to. But like you, I'd want to earn it and not ask like some of his more "annoying" fans keep doing. Not to sound mean, but certain ones literally jump on every tweet he does and begs him to follow or RT them and I don't know why.... but I find it highly irritating lol x

Hang around studios waiting for Tom ? I would love to, it would be like the good old days when I could just take off on a whim for fangirling. Unfortunately Now I have to co ordinate with Husband & Toddler and they like me at home too much.... I am escaping for EMS tho so perhaps we can ask Jaime Alexander what the situation would be if a group of fans were to be waiting some where, would they be allowed to come out and see us?

Hang around studios waiting for Tom ? I would love to, it would be like the good old days when I could just take off on a whim for fangirling. Unfortunately Now I have to co ordinate with Husband & Toddler and they like me at home too much.... I am escaping for EMS tho so perhaps we can ask Jaime Alexander what the situation would be if a group of fans were to be waiting some where, would they be allowed to come out and see us?

That's a brilliant idea, asking jaime. Only problem is I don't think I can make EMS. So if anyone goes and asks her, please let me know. Another thing is some fans seem to be posting up photo's of the sets, so there must be a way to atleast see something even if it just the sets ((shrugs))

Did already anyone went to the studios? Are they already filming in the studios or still in Bourne Woods? Any infos? :)

I didn't make it in time, may try again at some point and when the weather isn't so crappy. Coz it looks like some fans are going to look and are posting photo's of the sets up on twitter, so I wanna see what I can see. I don't care if I don't see people, it'd just be cool to see what's still standing.... If you can :)

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He seriously needs to come to something! Was lucky enough to meet him the other day, he's one of the nicest people i've met in a long time, and he really does appriciate his fans. Which has just made me want to see him again, and again! He'd be a fab guest! Who's with me? :clap:

Same here, got to meet him on Sunday and he truly is a very man lovely in person :). Let's hope he'll do an SM event one day :)

• Like 1

He seriously needs to come to something! Was lucky enough to meet him the other day, he's one of the nicest people i've met in a long time, and he really does appriciate his fans. Which has just made me want to see him again, and again! He'd be a fab guest! Who's with me? :clap:

Same here, got to meet him on Sunday and he truly is a very man lovely in person :). Let's hope he'll do an SM event one day :)

Awwww, you guys met him?!? :clap: That's so great. I'm very happy for you two. He is always so lovely and extremely nice isn't he?! And I totally have to agree with Winchestergirl64: He really DOES make you want to meet him again and again. Plus he is by far one if not the nicest person I've ever met so far, too.

So, I'll repeat myself here (as may others too ^_^ ) but one can't really say it often enough :D (*just to bump this thing up again*) Tom Hiddleston would be such a wonderful guest for a SM event.

• Like 1