Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

Trying to get people to go, I can't believe no one wants to. I mean I can understand if people can't make it, but not want to go?????

:eek: People don't wanna go??? REALLY?!?!? But why!!! I think it would be super exciting.

Oh, I would totally join you visiting the set if I could.

• Like 1

Lol! Yeah will do :) Well as long as you don't go within the area they are using, don't disrupt anything, and are respectful then there's no reason why you can't wait to one side :)

That's what I'm hoping, because that's what we did when we watched the knight bus scenes. All stood quietly and just watched and only spoke if anyone or the film crew spoke to us :). Super exciting, I can't wait for Thor 2.

Exactly :smile: Aww cool! Yeah i can't wait for Thor 2!

Awww @Mr.Sark that's shame :( Oh don't worry, i'm sure we shall report back lol!

Not want to go?! wow. How can they not wanna go?! Yeah, not normally photos and that on set, which is totally understandable. But just to see it would be awesome :dance:

Trying to get people to go, I can't believe no one wants to. I mean I can understand if people can't make it, but not want to go?????

:eek: People don't wanna go??? REALLY?!?!? But why!!! I think it would be super exciting.

Oh, I would totally join you visiting the set if I could.

Yea seriously, hahaha it's like everyone has temporarily gone insane. Even if I do get told off for going, I'm still going lol. Being told off would be worth it :).

Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

Lol! Yeah will do :) Well as long as you don't go within the area they are using, don't disrupt anything, and are respectful then there's no reason why you can't wait to one side :)

That's what I'm hoping, because that's what we did when we watched the knight bus scenes. All stood quietly and just watched and only spoke if anyone or the film crew spoke to us :). Super exciting, I can't wait for Thor 2.

Awww @Mr.Sark that's shame :( Oh don't worry, i'm sure we shall report back lol!

Not want to go?! wow. How can they not wanna go?! Yeah, not normally photos and that on set, which is totally understandable. But just to see it would be awesome :dance:

LOL I think they are insane people from

Planet loopy loo if they don't want to go. I mean it's Thor 2, it's insane to not want to go.

• Like 1

Planet loopy loo if they don't want to go. I mean it's Thor 2, it's insane to not want to go.

I would love to go...just having the time to go as my weekends are manic + I have never done this before so don't know much about what happens? I got confused cause when I looked up Shepperton a while ago it appeared to only have a bus that goes there for employees only + people with tickets to tv shows and a letter and proof of identity? :( That confused me...which is why I wasnt sure whether it was open to the public so now I am totally confused lol.

I am clueless about the area so didn't really know where it was and as I don't drive it didn't seem easy to get to unless you get a taxi from the train station I think? Hopefully I have read wrong...it sounded like it was a closed set in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone know the area? Is it on a public or private road? Sorry I am clueless lol. (Hope I am not one of the insane people from Loopy Loo lol :P I want to go, just like to plan first and know exactly where I am going...don't want to turn up on my own or even with my friend and no-one's there lol).

Months ago, my friend and I thought it was originally in the centre of London being taped in the streets lol which would have been fun to see :) If any of you go, have fun and let us know how it goes :) If I did manage to go, I am sure I would come find any of you there if I could find the way and knew where you go to stand.

Knowing me I would get lost as I have such a poor sense of direction! lol :P

I would love to go...just having the time to go as my weekends are manic + I have never done this before so don't know much about what happens? I got confused cause when I looked up Shepperton a while ago it appeared to only have a bus that goes there for employees only + people with tickets to tv shows and a letter and proof of identity? :( That confused me...which is why I wasnt sure whether it was open to the public so now I am totally confused lol.

I am clueless about the area so didn't really know where it was and as I don't drive it didn't seem easy to get to unless you get a taxi from the train station I think? Hopefully I have read wrong...it sounded like it was a closed set in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone know the area? Is it on a public or private road? Sorry I am clueless lol. (Hope I am not one of the insane people from Loopy Loo lol :P I want to go, just like to plan first and know exactly where I am going...don't want to turn up on my own or even with my friend and no-one's there lol).

Months ago, my friend and I thought it was originally in the centre of London being taped in the streets lol which would have been fun to see :) If any of you go, have fun and let us know how it goes :) If I did manage to go, I am sure I would come find any of you there if I could find the way and knew where you go to stand.

Knowing me I would get lost as I have such a poor sense of direction! lol :P

That's exactly what I'm trying to find out, if it's closed in like Leavesden Studios are here, you won't see anything, we only saw the knight bus scenes cause they needed an actual street road to do it and they used our street right outside the studios :). So I'm trying to find out coz I don't wanna go and like you said you don't see anything at all. Ahhhhh wish I knewwwwww lol :)

• Like 1

cool, that is awesome that it was your street they used! :) I am in London on the weekend but am at the Paralympics one day and Fireworks on Sunday night...maybe I can convince my mum to go before the fireworks hehe lol...I wish...lol.

Cool, will be good to hear what you find out :)

cool, that is awesome that it was your street they used! :) I am in London on the weekend but am at the Paralympics one day and Fireworks on Sunday night...maybe I can convince my mum to go before the fireworks hehe lol...I wish...lol.

Cool, will be good to hear what you find out :)

Right I've looked it up and it might not be worth going down there, it's the same as Leavesden Studios all closed in and no public access what so ever, so unless they come out of the studio grounds like they did with HP3 we will more than likely see nothing or the actors will be too far away from the fence to get a good look, sorry. :( and like I said the only time we saw anyone from HP3 was when they came out of the actual studio grounds to film, other than that rare time you never saw what was going on.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

No worries, Thanks for looking anyway. Unfortunately I had a feeling it might be like that...but anyway if there is ever an Avengers convention some day I will be there :) I hope you get to meet him one day and give him your artwork :) Hopefully they will both do a con one day :) x

• Like 1

Awww that's a bit sucky. Then again Tom did stop outside studios for people in Cologne, did he not? Seems like a bit of a lost cause though :no: Ahwell. I'm so annoyed i missed him at Bafta this year, constantly kicking myself for standing on the wrong side lol. We'll just have to cross everything for Tom to come to an event lol!

• Like 1

Yea I'm really sorry guys, it looks totally closed in :( and unless they come outside the grounds I don't think we'd see much tbh :(.

How did people see him in cologne? Were they filming in the street or city center somewhere? Or was it done at a proper filming studio?

I may still go and see if I can see some of the sets instead, you could see Diagon Alley and the Privet Drive sets for HP, if you stood on the bridge near me lol.

Yes, in Cologne we waited outside the studio. The studios were closed as well and you couldn't see anything. But we waited at the back entrance, where they had to leave and Tom almost every day stopped with his driver in front of the fans to sign stuff and take pictures.

Not sure if that would work in London as well. First of all you have to figure out, which entrance they use. And then wait. wait. wait.

But Thor is a high budget production and Only Lovers was a low budget production. Could be that the security measures are higher and that the actors are not allowed to stop for fans. :( But you really just have to try and figure out yourself. To wait in a group is always good I suppose...

• Like 2

Yes, in Cologne we waited outside the studio. The studios were closed as well and you couldn't see anything. But we waited at the back entrance, where they had to leave and Tom almost every day stopped with his driver in front of the fans to sign stuff and take pictures.

Not sure if that would work in London as well. First of all you have to figure out, which entrance they use. And then wait. wait. wait.

But Thor is a high budget production and Only Lovers was a low budget production. Could be that the security measures are higher and that the actors are not allowed to stop for fans. :( But you really just have to try and figure out yourself. To wait in a group is always good I suppose...

Thanks for replying Scar, that's pretty easy to figure out, I know the entrances to Leavesden Studios hahaha, should be pretty much the same trouble figuring out sheppertons ones as well :).

• Like 1

Thinking about to come to London as well for 2 days. Just need to know before I book anything if the chances are good to meet him there. Otherwise it would be a waste of money. Will be in London in 3 weeks but won't have time to have a look at the studios :(

Luckily the flights from Germany are pretty cheap, so a 2-days-trip to London again should be ok... Not sure yet tho. So if you try to meet him, it would be great if you could help us (me and my best friend) ... well maybe we even could meet, if you want? Do you live near London? Will you go there more than once? :) Maybe we should not write everything in public. Added you on Facebook @SiriuslyBlack (I'm the one with the pic with Tom :) )

:)

Edited by scar!

I think it might be okay, but as you said it's a bigger budget production. It's gonna be an all or nothing situation, or we should just wait and see if any other fans go first? Saves us a train fare or two lmao. :rolleyes: Otherwise, only one we are gonna find out lol

As scar! said. I would give it a try. You never know. I certainly never expected to even see Tom at the studios in Cologne and just liked the idea of meeting and hanging out with some fellow fans - and look what happend. :D I also agree that going there in a (little) group would be helpful, not only to draw some attention to you so the actors even realise there are some fans waiting but also you don't feel completely stupid standing there all by yourself. ;)

• Like 1

Thinking about to come to London as well for 2 days. Just need to know before I book anything if the chances are good to meet him there. Otherwise it would be a waste of money. Will be in London in 3 weeks but won't have time to have a look at the studios :(

Luckily the flights from Germany are pretty cheap, so a 2-days-trip to London again should be ok... Not sure yet tho. So if you try to meet him, it would be great if you could help us (me and my best friend) ... well maybe we even could meet, if you want? Do you live near London? Will you go there more than once? :) Maybe we should not write everything in public. Added you on Facebook @SiriuslyBlack (I'm the one with the pic with Tom :) )

:)

Crappppp that was you adding me? Oh I thought you were someone my ex knows ((you look a lot

like her)) and I refused the add, sorry. Can you try to add me again please? Also I dunno when I'm going yet, like you guys I wanna make sure there's some kind of chance to see him and chris and also coz of me working it's hard to fit the time in to go. I have some time off in September so was gonna try and go then, not this weekend but next weekend. but it still depends on if I can afford it as well lol x

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

As scar! said. I would give it a try. You never know. I certainly never expected to even see Tom at the studios in Cologne and just liked the idea of meeting and hanging out with some fellow fans - and look what happend. :D I also agree that going there in a (little) group would be helpful, not only to draw some attention to you so the actors even realise there are some fans waiting but also you don't feel completely stupid standing there all by yourself. ;)

That why I wanted to go in a group, to try and draw some attention lol, but only if I know of other fans going and only if it's worth it as well :)

Yeah maybe in a group is better then, Have to agree though, until we get details it's if it's worth the risk or not lol. I can see us all doing it anyway tbh haha

LMAO exactly, I can see us all going at some point to take a look, whether it's worth it or not.

We're in London in 3 weeks. Thought about to go to the studios when we have some free time. But if there's no public transportation it's pretty hard to get there. Cab would be pretty expensive :(

Other than that, I don't think we can make it till the end of October :(

Does anyone of you go there by car?

Edited by Queen_Sindel
please don't mention non-SM/ME events

We're in London in 3 weeks. Thought about to go to the studios when we have some free time. But if there's no public transportation it's pretty hard to get there. Cab would be pretty expensive :(

Other than that, I don't think we can make it till the end of October :(

Does anyone of you go there by car?

No, I don't drive sorry and I've already asked mates with cars.... they are all busy :(. I need to find out how much it is to go lol. Don't know if I'll have enough.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
quote removed

What vampire convention? And I don't think I can go to the studios Sunday, my friend has to go to hospital now :(. I hope he'll be ok. Also has any of you ever been retweeted by Tom?

Guys, sorry to step in here. But the forum rules don't allow us to talk about non-SM/ME shows. If you add each other on Facebook please figure out things there. Thanks a lot!