Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

Oh cool! :) Yep, always comes down to money with these things. I say this, but if they announce Tom, then it will just all be spent haha.

I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic, but I don't think he will be announced coz of the filming of Thor 2, as it started the beginning of this month and one part needs to be filmed outside the UK. But am still keeping my fingers crossed for it anyway :)

Also, if they did announce him I'd be prepared for a last minute cancellation, seeing as him and Chris would be in the middle of a movie and their schedule could change at any moment :). I'm happy I was prepared for Norman cancelling coz I knew it would happen, as it was too close to the filming date, and then he did end up cancelling the week before lfcc.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

Yeah I know what you mean. Always horrible when people cancel :( But it happens. Was just saying hypothetically if he was announced lol. But they aren't gonna film all day, every single day of the week, so it's always a possibility. Who knows what the work schedule is like!

Oh yea, no I didn't mean you or daydreamer personally lol, sorry. It's just I've seen some other people on another thread all acting like they are so sure they'll be announced, and it's like "some of you need to be a bit more realistic, as they are all very busy at the moment"

The chances are quite slim for them to be announced, and if they are announced the chances of cancellations are pretty high to :).

To Mr.Sark- He sounds so lovely! I saw the video of you guys in Cologne and I noticed how he even was asking people to spell their names so he would get it right and I loved how he took the same to speak to all of you and ask your names and pose for photos as well as autographs even though he had limited time. It takes a truly nice person to do that :) Didn't someone give him chocolate or something when he was driving away? lol. He seemed so grateful and friendly :)

I think he got tons of chocolate presents over the couple of weeks he was in Germany. He even mentioned it in one of his twitter-posts. :lol:

I loved meeting Craig, I get shy quite easily but Craig was amazing with that and made me feel really comfy. He was cool, polite and very smiley, which I thought was cute lol :). And he loves a good chat lol.

Craig is lovely.

Sadly, I wouldn't bet money on either Chris or Tom being announced for EMS, and if they were I would bet a lot of money on them getting cancelled on the last minute. I was actually quite surprised by the announcement of Jamie Alexander, but then again I guess her part is a lot smaller than Chris' or Toms. And she may already be finished filming at that time. Dunno.

Edited by Mr.Sark

Ohhhh, fair enough lol! :) Only time will tell I guess! It's never a sure thing though like you said. Yeah, exactly. But doesn't stop us showing support :)

I will kick some serious behind if he doesn't come, joke joke joke, I'll just cry and question life instead LOL x

• Like 1

To Mr.Sark- He sounds so lovely! I saw the video of you guys in Cologne and I noticed how he even was asking people to spell their names so he would get it right and I loved how he took the same to speak to all of you and ask your names and pose for photos as well as autographs even though he had limited time. It takes a truly nice person to do that :) Didn't someone give him chocolate or something when he was driving away? lol. He seemed so grateful and friendly :)

I think he got tons of chocolate presents over the couple of weeks he was in Germany. He even mentioned it in one of his twitter-posts. :lol:

I loved meeting Craig, I get shy quite easily but Craig was amazing with that and made me feel really comfy. He was cool, polite and very smiley, which I thought was cute lol :). And he loves a good chat lol.

Craig is lovely.

Sadly, I wouldn't bet money on either Chris or Tom being announced for EMS, and if they were I would bet a lot of money on them getting cancelled on the last minute. I was actually quite surprised by the announcement of Jamie Alexander, but then again I guess her part is a lot smaller than Chris' or Toms. And she may already be finished filming at that time. Dunno.

Yea exactly I agree with you there, as for Jamie it could be a small part like you said, it kindve was in the first Thor movie and again she may also cancel last minute. But let's hope she doesn't :).

However, I did have another idea, but it depends on how far away some of you lived and how easy it would be for you guys to get to Surrey?

Yeah I know what you mean about probably not being announced due to their schedule but hopefully they will be announced at a future event one day. Even if I never get to meet him I am just happy knowing that he is a nice guy who is lovely to his fans and I really respect him as a person and actor for being like that :) I am sure I will go to an Avengers con even if it is 50 years from now lol. You never know maybe next year? :)

• Like 1

Yea exactly I agree with you there, as for Jamie it could be a small part like you said, it kindve was in the first Thor movie and again she may also cancel last minute. But let's hope she doesn't :).

However, I did have another idea, but it depends on how far away some of you lived and how easy it would be for you guys to get to Surrey?

Is Surrey near Bourne Wood were one of the Thor 2 filmsets is? Sorry for my lack of knowledge in English geography.

As I'd love to do this, it ain't gonna happen for me though. But why don't you guys who are able to get there give it a try?! I would love to hear that some of you also got the opportunity of meeting Tom (or even Chris, whatever) I would be so happy for you. And to be honest, beforehand I had my doubts about going to the filmset in Cologne. But in the end I'm so happy that I did. ;)

... I am sure I will go to an Avengers con even if it is 50 years from now lol. ...

Haha, a picture just popped into my head. Tom and Chris with walking sticks and grey hair. Photo with both of them would still be lovely though. :D

• Like 1

Is Surrey near Bourne Wood were one of the Thor 2 filmsets is? Sorry for my lack of knowledge in English geography.

As I'd love to do this, it ain't gonna happen for me though. But why don't you guys who are able to get there give it a try?! I would love to hear that some of you also got the opportunity of meeting Tom (or even Chris, whatever) I would be so happy for you. And to be honest, beforehand I had my doubts about going to the filmset in Cologne. But in the end I'm so happy that I did. ;)

... I am sure I will go to an Avengers con even if it is 50 years from now lol. ...

Haha, a picture just popped into my head. Tom and Chris with walking sticks and grey hair. Photo with both of them would still be lovely though. :D

Hahahaha old and grey Tom and Chris, I bet they'd still be sexy to ;). Awwwhh, anyway yes I was thinking of going to see if I can catch any of them at one of the sets in Surrey, was wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining me? Also I'm not sure if it's near Bourne Wood, sorry. All I know is it's in Surrey and what it looks like lol.

But if no one can I may go and see if I can pop down and have a wee look, report anything back lol, I'd be like a kind've autograph spy hahaha xD

Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

Ohhhh, fair enough lol! :) Only time will tell I guess! It's never a sure thing though like you said. Yeah, exactly. But doesn't stop us showing support :)

I will kick some serious behind if he doesn't come, joke joke joke, I'll just cry and question life instead LOL x

LOL! We can all just sit in the corner like 'WHYYY?' with ice cream and various Tom films. hahaha. :P

Yeah i was actually hoping to go down there with some pals at somepoint :smile: I don't wanna go there until i know it's worth it though, there's so many rumours going around, i'm not sure anyone really knows what's going on lol. Yeah 50 years time, they'll be like 80 :laugh: That could be amusing, everyone going around with their zimmerframes lmao.

• Like 2

LOL! We can all just sit in the corner like 'WHYYY?' with ice cream and various Tom films. hahaha. :P

Yeah i was actually hoping to go down there with some pals at somepoint :smile: I don't wanna go there until i know it's worth it though, there's so many rumours going around, i'm not sure anyone really knows what's going on lol. Yeah 50 years time, they'll be like 80 :laugh: That could be amusing, everyone going around with their zimmerframes lmao.

LMFAO hahahaha we can be like "why life? Whhhhhyyyyy????" eating ice cream and watching everything Tom ever did while crying.

Haha yea me to, I want to go just not by myself also like you I don't wanna waste a journey or money for it to be a waste of time, if I hear anything I'll let you know. Buy I really want to go see, coz I got to meet Daniel Radcliffe as I was there when they filmed the Knight Bus scenes lol they used the street next to mine, thats how I saw as they let the neighbours watch as a Thankyou for letting them film at like 11pm at night lol

• Like 2

I knew you guys would find my 50 years till a convention comment amusing :) Better meeting them then than never at all hehe lol :)

@SiriuslyBlack I have sent you a message on twitter. I didn't realise Shepperton was in Surrey and not London? lol. You are so lucky to have met Daniel Radcliffe! Was he nice? :) and yes yay to ice-cream...Ben and Jerry's or Hagen Daz :) if I have spelt that right! lol x

LMFAO hahahaha we can be like "why life? Whhhhhyyyyy????" eating ice cream and watching everything Tom ever did while crying.

Haha yea me to, I want to go just not by myself also like you I don't wanna waste a journey or money for it to be a waste of time, if I hear anything I'll let you know. Buy I really want to go see, coz I got to meet Daniel Radcliffe as I was there when they filmed the Knight Bus scenes lol they used the street next to mine, thats how I saw as they let the neighbours watch as a Thankyou for letting them film at like 11pm at night lol

Exactly! Oh nice! :) Bit hard not to notice a bus that size going past so late at night haha :laugh: Ohhh just noticed you're from watford! I'm just down the road from you :WAVE: My brother constantly see's rupert around town - so not fair!

@daydreamer Either ice cream is always a win :clap: Yeah 50 years time, bring it on! haha!

What are you guy's twitters? The link to mine is on my profile if you guys want it :smile: I think we need to try keep each other informed. Apparently they are now using stonehenge too?

• Like 1

@Winchestergirl64- hehe yeh bring it on! 50 years...hopefully there will be a con before then :)

My twitter is @randomgirlEM88 I will follow back too when I next sign in to twitter :) x

I hope so haha! Cool. Have followed just followed you :smile:

Yeah i read it online somewhere, i thought the same thing! Makes you wonder doesn't it? Can't wait to see what they do with it :thumbup:

• Like 1

I knew you guys would find my 50 years till a convention comment amusing :) Better meeting them then than never at all hehe lol :)

@SiriuslyBlack I have sent you a message on twitter. I didn't realise Shepperton was in Surrey and not London? lol. You are so lucky to have met Daniel Radcliffe! Was he nice? :) and yes yay to ice-cream...Ben and Jerry's or Hagen Daz :) if I have spelt that right! lol x

Lmao it was funny, I bet they'd still be sexy even when they are mega old :). Awwwhhh.

Daniel Radcliffe is really nice, he kept waving at everyone and coming over to talk lol. Would be nice to meet him again tbh :). oh I got your message I'll reply to it ASAP . My twitter app plays up a lot :(. But I really want to go to surry and see lol ;). Also I want to give Tom a present but I need to do it first ((an art piece)) if it comes out ok obviously lol.

Also I think someone asked for twitter accounts, if you did...... mine is @AsToldByAndel and my name on there is Andy :) <--- smiley included lol. If no one asked add anyway, my followers list is empty :(

Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

Haha yeah i bet they would! Aww yeah he seems nice :) I wanna try meet Dan when he does theatre.

Lol yup that'd be me. Just followed you :) Yeah defo gonna try surrey and see how it goes at somepoint.

Hahahaha omg all of us are going to stalk surrey, if you go before me, let us know how it goes?. I'm trying to find out if it'd be ok to go, coz like daydreamer I don't wanna get told off hahaha, or waste money on a trip. Actually i might just go even if i get told off, haha hopefully if Tom sees it and then does a SM Con I can go "chyea, that was me being told off. Trouble is my middle name" lol xD. Dan is really nice, I hope you get to meet him one day :).

Hahahaha omg all of us are going to stalk surrey, if you go before me, let us know how it goes?. I'm trying to find out if it'd be ok to go, coz like daydreamer I don't wanna get told off hahaha, or waste money on a trip. Actually i might just go even if i get told off, haha hopefully if Tom sees it and then does a SM Con I can go "chyea, that was me being told off. Trouble is my middle name" lol xD. Dan is really nice, I hope you get to meet him one day :).

Keep us updated. ;)

I'd loved to see the film set for real - even from a distance. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to England just right now. But I'm hoping you guys will report back when you go. Pretty prease!!! :D

Knowing that they're building up the sets and filming now makes me even more excited for Thor 2. It's still soooo long till november next year.

Lol! Yeah will do :) Well as long as you don't go within the area they are using, don't disrupt anything, and are respectful then there's no reason why you can't wait to one side :)

That's what I'm hoping, because that's what we did when we watched the knight bus scenes. All stood quietly and just watched and only spoke if anyone or the film crew spoke to us :). Super exciting, I can't wait for Thor 2.

Trying to get people to go, I can't believe no one wants to. I mean I can understand if people can't make it, but not want to go????? Hahahaha shocking xD. If I can go I will deffo let you know, I don't think we're allowed to take photos or videos of what's happening. It wasn't allowed at the Harry potter filming :). I really can't wait till Thor 2 comes out lol.