Who is going on Sunday to see Thomas Dekker?!

TheDarkKnight

So who is going to Collectormania 18 on Sunday to see Thomas Dekker? Possibly Lena Headey & Chris Zylka.

I'm kind of going on my own as far as know at the moment, still got to book the photo shoot yet though :S So it would be nice to meet a few people!!

Anyone travelling by train (It says buses are substitutes, but i'm not sure) from Northampton??

I'm a guy by the way, do you think I will be the only guy going to see him? Considering the majority will be girls who fancy the pants of him? Not me, he's just a huge role model and I love his work.

Also... A question about the forum. How can I look at my previous posts? I want to see if anybody else has replied? :D

Thanks!

i'm going all three days (male too). so should see him a few times as photoshoots with lena / chris / individual are on different days. love thomas at the moment in The Secret Circle! also recently watched kaboom & catching up on terminator: the sarah connor chronicles as i haven't seen it before now!!!

Also... A question about the forum. How can I look at my previous posts? I want to see if anybody else has replied? :D

Thanks!

When you're logged in, click on "My Assistant" toward the top of the screen (just under Calendar). Make sure you're looking at the Information tab and click on "My last 10 posts". If you want to go further back than that, when you're in "My Assistant", click on the Search tab and then enter your user name in the "Search posts for" box. Click on Go and then View Results. That should list them all.

Hope that helps.

i'm going all three days (male too). so should see him a few times as photoshoots with lena / chris / individual are on different days. love thomas at the moment in The Secret Circle! also recently watched kaboom & catching up on terminator: the sarah connor chronicles as i haven't seen it before now!!!

Me too!! Have you heard the sad news though...? The Secret Circle has been cancelled :( *Cries* There won't be a second season!! Unless of course they re-consider due to the demand of fans or another network picks it up!

Well at least I won't be the only guy there! :D

I shall be going on Saturday. I'm really loving the Secret Circle, but haven't seen the second half of the series yet. Can't believe it's been cancelled :(

I know me neither :( It was the CW's 3rd highest rated show, and it makes no sense as to why they cancelled it! :(

i felt sad watching the last ep of the Secret Circle this morning. a great set up and cliffhanger that would have led into a promising series 2. still looking forward to seeing thomas and chris - a real shame the show is over?! 'save the secret circle' campaign i think...