we are updating our forum in a big way and there will be

showmasters

ha, everyone was winding me up about not meeting her yet, rubbing their shoots in my face, evil ppl

she was worth the wait, or shall I say I was worth the wait for her ;-) lol

Naoko is awesome, was a pleasure to meet her , really love my duo shoot with her and Eve, she has a saucy look on her face ;-)

haha how could we NOT wind you up lol :D

Not too crazy about the new look of the forum, don't like that there's not really a separation from the announcements and the rest of the threads in each section, other than "pinned" being written on them.

Ah well, I'll get used to it eventually, I suppose :D

there was a restriction when i uploaded mine, I shrunk it down first, bit suggests 200px or more

Yes, there is a restriction in place. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. It's the one automatically set by the board 200x300 px, 100 kb. I could have sworn that was about the same as on the other version.

It needs a bit more work though - we've lost the 2nd line from the thread titles, and Recent posts doesn't tell you in which section.

lots of stuff currently being looked into, including the sub headings

Recent posts? I use the "View new content" on the top right of the home page, it shows you which sections it is in there. The recent topics are just that, to show you any new topics. when you click on them, they take you to the new section anyway

It needs a bit more work though - we've lost the 2nd line from the thread titles, and Recent posts doesn't tell you in which section.

I use the "View new content" on the top right of the home page, it shows you which sections it is in there.

Can the section be generated in Bold? Its rather lost underneath the title.

I use the "View new content" on the top right of the home page, it shows you which sections it is in there.

Can the section be generated in Bold? Its rather lost underneath the title.

That's another thing that is being looked at. We're also checking if the pinned topics can be made a little more prominent too. It has been said that they blend in too much.

So, how do you update your status? I've looked in the 'help topics' and it says: "To update your own status, open the usermenu on the top right available on every page and you'll have an input box to enter one". But, there is no input box for this anywhere at all appearing.

So, how do you update your status? I've looked in the 'help topics' and it says: "To update your own status, open the usermenu on the top right available on every page and you'll have an input box to enter one". But, there is no input box for this anywhere at all appearing.
Sorry but that option is not enabled currently.

Sorry but that option is not enabled currently.

Christ, that was quick! Chars.

Its a better forum but still doesn't like me using my gmail account.lol

That would be because the ban lists took over from the old forum. ;) We did have an enormous problem with spam bots using gmail accounts, so registering with gmail accounts is disabled. Going from your question I assume it's still giving those weird error messages?

• 2 weeks later...

I like it alot, since Im an IT-nerd I wonder what technology is behind this? :)

I can tell there is alot of Javascript involved otherwise the responsiveness wouldnt be this good. But more in detail what has been used to create all this? :)