Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

showmasters

YES!!! This is my first time attending a convention in the U.K., so I was wondering just how long they keep announcing guests? I want to buy more tickets for photos, but I also want to wait to see if more are announced so I don't have to keep paying for the ticket delivery each time. I know it is only 2.50, but it adds up if you keep making ticket purchases :)

• Moderators

YES!!! This is my first time attending a convention in the U.K., so I was wondering just how long they keep announcing guests? I want to buy more tickets for photos, but I also want to wait to see if more are announced so I don't have to keep paying for the ticket delivery each time. I know it is only 2.50, but it adds up if you keep making ticket purchases :)

In theory they can (and occasionally have) announced guests right up to pretty much the day of the convention. The online shop closes this Friday though (someone will correct me on the date if I'm wrong) so any guests with photoshoots announced after that will only be sold on the day.

I don't imagine many more photoshoots will be added to the shop after they add John's.

why not sunday, i only have sundays off and my family would love to meet him, im ok tho with lance henrikson and richard keil, gunna pay for me photo shoots later today, gutted im also missing out on brian blissit

I'm sure if John had realised you only had Sundays off, he would have rearranged his schedule just to accommodate you.....

• Moderators

why not sunday, i only have sundays off and my family would love to meet him, im ok tho with lance henrikson and richard keil, gunna pay for me photo shoots later today, gutted im also missing out on brian blissit

I'm sure if John had realised you only had Sundays off, he would have rearranged his schedule just to accommodate you.....

As would Brian Blissit :D

he was only saying, no need to be rude about it

Oooh soo excited just bought my photoshoot ticket! :D - never been to one of these before and will be coming just for John.

Are there any hints or tips I should know?

G

Edited by GemmaS

If you also want to get John's autograph head straight to his signing area and get a virtual queue ticket when you arrive as he will be very popular!

Oooh soo excited just bought my photoshoot ticket! :dance: - never been to one of these before and will be coming just for John.

G

If you also want to get John's autograph head straight to his signing area and get a virtual queue ticket when you arrive as he will be very popular!

Oooh soo excited just bought my photoshoot ticket! :dance: - never been to one of these before and will be coming just for John.

G

Good point there! I better make sure i do that on the day :)

Yay! Missed out on meeting John before.. now I get a chance! Photoshoot ticket booked!

I'm going to have to get up at the crack of dawn to get a decent virtual queue ticket aren't I?!?

Lol.

I don't think too early, although he is quite a big guest in name, this is not his first event, or second, or third... I just wouldn't recommend walking in at 1pm and hoping for a low VQ ticket number lol as there will still be many people that will want to meet him.

Yay! Missed out on meeting John before.. now I get a chance! Photoshoot ticket booked!

I'm going to have to get up at the crack of dawn to get a decent virtual queue ticket aren't I?!?

Lol.

I don't think too early, although he is quite a big guest in name, this is not his first event, or second, or third... I just wouldn't recommend walking in at 1pm and hoping for a low VQ ticket number lol as there will still be many people that will want to meet him.

LOL yeah, no worries.. I plan to get there at a fairly "normal" time on Sat! Really looking forward to this now!