Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

showmasters

I have met John before at CM and other things (not cons - dont boot it CM :angry: )and he is a top guy to meet and spend some time with.

I just dont get the people that moan on here, just remember that without the awesome SM team, we wouldnt be able to meet the calibre of guests that they bring each and every event.

If John Barrowman isnt your bag, then im sure you all have a list guest of amazing people that you would all like to meet that have already being announced.

Share the love people :) Three weeks to go :blink:

Ok, for the benefit of everyone.

This is a guest announcement thread, and for people who are interested in meeting the guest. If you have no interest in the guest, fair enough. In that case there is no need to comment.

Guest/agents do read this forum. Please show some respect.

As per the forum rules /guidelines any negative posts will be removed.

Thank you.

Edited by 1of2

BARROWMAN!!!! *Shakes fist*

Brilliant announcement SM! John is soooooo LOVELY! I'm so excited to meet him again...I accidently smudged my autograph last time, so this is perfect.

Thank youuuuu!

Nice one SM!!!

Great Guest and what a great Guy!!!

Will find an excuse to meet him again!!!

Perhaps he could do a turn at the party for us!!! :D

Everyone has to see John sing at least once!!!

HE'S BRILLIANT :D

:YAHOO::thumbup:

Amazing guest, but now I'm faced with the dilemma of whether to get a photoshoot ticket or not LOL. I already have three for the saturday, I'm worried that I'll end up with lots of clashes and running around :S

• Moderators

They're not that far apart so you shouldn't have to run around much even if there are clashes.

Amazing guest, but now I'm faced with the dilemma of whether to get a photoshoot ticket or not LOL. I already have three for the saturday, I'm worried that I'll end up with lots of clashes and running around :S