Guest announcement: NORMAN REEDUS

What's going on? Someone on Twitter tweeted Norman yesterday to say they were gutted he wasn't coming to the UK anymore. He apparently replied to her that he was gutted he couldn't come because of work.

Is he comin, or isn't he?.. :P

If this is true I don't think I could deal with the news of him being cancelled again :(

The cancellation post was from yesterday too. Maybe Norman is under the impression the situation is still the same as the one that created the misunderstanding with the cancellation post.

Please don't give up hope yet, we had worse misunderstandings than that before.

The cancellation post was from yesterday too. Maybe Norman is under the impression the situation is still the same as the one that created the misunderstanding with the cancellation post.

Please don't give up hope yet, we had worse misunderstandings than that before.

Ok, keeping my fingers crossed it's all just a bit of miscommunication.

We are pleased to announce that Norman Reedus has not cancelled.

Sorry, there seems to have been a mix-up in the office and Norman was accidentally cancelled when he shouldn't have been. He is still down to attend and any photo shoot tickets, etc are still valid.

Yay!!!

• Showmasters Admin

What's going on? Someone on Twitter tweeted Norman yesterday to say they were gutted he wasn't coming to the UK anymore. He apparently replied to her that he was gutted he couldn't come because of work.

Is he comin, or isn't he?.. :whistling:

I've just check Norman's twitter and he doesn't say he isn't coming to the UK. I've found the original tweet from @leahwhiteex but he doesn't reply to her. I've also had confirmation from Norman that he didn't tweet a reply. You can check it out on his twitter feed yourselves.

I'd love to know where this rumour is coming from!

Is he comin, or isn't he?.. :whistling:

I've just check Norman's twitter and he doesn't say he isn't coming to the UK. I've found the original tweet from @leahwhiteex but he doesn't reply to her. I've also had confirmation from Norman that he didn't tweet a reply. You can check it out on his twitter feed yourselves.

Thanks for the quick responce guys :) x

Is he comin, or isn't he?.. :blink:

I got this from @leahwhiteex tweets. If you look further down her tweets, she says that Norman has started following her on Twitter. Then she says he DM'd her in reply to her tweet re: being gutted about him not coming to the UK. I was only stating what she said and I did say "apparently he said" :angry:

Is he comin, or isn't he?.. :D

I got this from @leahwhiteex tweets. If you look further down her tweets, she says that Norman has started following her on Twitter. Then she says he DM'd her in reply to her tweet re: being gutted about him not coming to the UK. I was only stating what she said and I did say "apparently he said" :angry:

I think @Leahwhitex got confused. @TeamReedus started following her not Norman himself (they are a fan feed). Norman is @wwwbigbaldhead and verified. So the message she got is not Normans words.

So as it stands Norman is going as per what Jason has said.

• Like 1

I think @Leahwhitex got confused. @TeamReedus started following her not Norman himself (they are a fan feed). Norman is @wwwbigbaldhead and verified. So the message she got is not Normans words.

So as it stands Norman is going as per what Jason has said.

Thanks for clearing that up. Got to learn that on Twitter if I don't see it myself, then it's not neceassaily true :angry:

Panic and confusion over. :D