Elstree Empire Day Returns!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announced the return of Elstree Empire Day in 2013. This year went very well and so we have decided to increase our stay at the studio to 2 days, and this year the date works perfectly:

May the 4th be with you!

Empire day will run over the weekend of Saturday 4th - Sunday 5th May. We hope to see you there!

:D:D

• Like 3

Wahooooooo. I am so happy. I had so much fun at the last one. Meeting all the guests, catching up with a few friends and meeting new ones. It was one amazing day. I am so glad your going to make it into a 2 day event now. Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo.

Now where is my holiday form for next year.......

Just try and keep me away from this.

I may have been a tad sceptical before going but to just walk onto the grounds of Elstree and looking up at the sight of Stage 7 was just amazing.

Count me in for this :)

• Like 1

I've already used that excuse but I'm being accused of spoiling birthdays! It's only my 40th next year so its not exactly like it's something to celebrate!!!

All the more reason to go - that's what I did for mine this year .....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm already really looking forward to this event after attending last year. It was my first ever con and I can honestly say I loved it, I've always had an interest in the behind the camera stuff so to meet some of the people that actually made it happen was perfect for me along with the actors that were present. Many of them had lots of good stories to tell and gave an amazing insight to what went on. Can't wait to see what guests Jason and Gary have in mind for 2013.

Just wondering whether there will be an auction again? If so I may need to start saving now.