Big Guest Announcement Sunday night at 6pm

showmasters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've discovered that they are filming Les Misérables not 20 miles from Milton Keynes, maybe Showmasters has secured Russell Crowe or someone like that!

I think Russell is is to unrealistic and he is more for LFACC if he wanted to a con

Most of the Guests people suggest (especially in Guest Suggestions) are far too unrealistic o the point that its actually laughable.

Hey, it's always nice to dream! :D

Carrie fisher I hope.

Carrie fisher I hope.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope :)

Would be awesome if it was Carrie.

I've discovered that they are filming Les Misérables not 20 miles from Milton Keynes, maybe Showmasters has secured Russell Crowe or someone like that!

I think Russell is is to unrealistic and he is more for LFACC if he wanted to a con

Most of the Guests people suggest (especially in Guest Suggestions) are far too unrealistic o the point that its actually laughable.

Hey, it's always nice to dream! :D

If you dont have a dream, How you gonna have a dream come true? Tra la la :D

I'm hoping for Nathan Fillion but I dont know if he's a big enough guest to warrant this type of announcement.

I think he is now, and with the EPIC Castle finale this week I couldn't be more happy if he was announced.

I'm hoping for Nathan Fillion but I dont know if he's a big enough guest to warrant this type of announcement.

I'd say he's definitely big enough to warrant an announcement, especially as he's so popular in the comic/media universe.

I met him a few years ago randomly walking through Leicester Square but it was before I'd ever actually seen him in anything. Now I'm a complete Castle addict and as SammyRomie said, after the finale this week I NEED to meet him again :)

It won't be Matt Smith. He's in an exclusivity agreement for another non SM event.

I have no idea who this could be so I'm just gonna go with some random guesses: Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleson

I have nothing to support this at all but when I saw the topic the first thought that popped into my head was 'ah, they got Summer Glau'.

No rationale I know, but it would tie in with the other Sarah Connor guests, push the 'big name' button, and appeal to quite a few of us I'd imagine.

I'd say someone like Summer Glau fits so far. She did an SM event and others before, but back when she was little-known. Now she's much bigger and would be a big draw so this sort of thread would fit :)

oh yes Summer Glau! it would be perfect for this event! and I just bought my SCC photo-op, would be soooo happy to upgrade it :D

See but Fillion did MK a few years back without this osrt of announcment, so I doubt it would be him.

Shatner would fit though. Usually gtes this sort of announcment, has done it before, is over here anyway.

And would suit me fien as I've met him twice and am going to STL late rin the year so it wouldnt cost me money this time.

I met him a few years ago randomly walking through Leicester Square but it was before I'd ever actually seen him in anything. Now I'm a complete Castle addict and as SammyRomie said, after the finale this week I NEED to meet him again :)

Interesting you speak of meeting Famous peeps randomly walking about Leicester Square/and crewing at Empire Day :)

On Wednesday I'd just exited Leicester Square Tube Station and was making my way to the barrier and whilst outside Burger King I heard someone say:

"Hello Richard."

I thought, "Who knows me in London?" and "Whos saying hello to me?" I turned to my right and it was Anthony Daniels - couldnt believe it, we shook hands chatted about Empire Day, and asked me if I was going to see something he's going to be doing in a few weeks time (I wont mention what) it was just so cool to have that kind of recognition from not just a Famous Actor but one from Star Wars :)

Interesting you speak of meeting Famous peeps randomly walking about Leicester Square/and crewing at Empire Day :)

On Wednesday I'd just exited Leicester Square Tube Station and was making my way to the barrier and whilst outside Burger King I heard someone say:

"Hello Richard."

I thought, "Who knows me in London?" and "Whos saying hello to me?" I turned to my right and it was Anthony Daniels - couldnt believe it, we shook hands chatted about Empire Day, and asked me if I was going to see something he's going to be doing in a few weeks time (I wont mention what) it was just so cool to have that kind of recognition from not just a Famous Actor but one from Star Wars :)

Thats cool you must of given Anthony Daniel's a vibe that you are a decent chap and he must of really treasured your time togther awesome.

See but Fillion did MK a few years back without this osrt of announcment, so I doubt it would be him.

Shatner would fit though. Usually gtes this sort of announcment, has done it before, is over here anyway.

And would suit me fien as I've met him twice and am going to STL late rin the year so it wouldnt cost me money this time.

I know Nathan did LFCC in 2006 but has he done a SM event since? I don't recall, and that was before Castle, so while he was well known for Firefly, he wasn't as mainstream popular as he is now.

I know Nathan did LFCC in 2006 but has he done a SM event since? I don't recall, and that was before Castle, so while he was well known for Firefly, he wasn't as mainstream popular as he is now.
He was at Collectormania 15 in 2009.

"Hello Richard."

Thats cool you must of given Anthony Daniel's a vibe that you are a decent chap and he must of really treasured your time togther awesome.

I've seen him a few times at various events and he's always been very pleasant to me (although I've heard - but this is merely rumours so its not 100% fact - that he can be different towards other people) if this was was the case he could have very well gone by unnoticed but making that effort was quite something else - says a lot in my book. :)

I of course didnt mention Kenny when I spoke of Empire Day for the obvious reason.

I suspect William Shatner, he's in London doing Have I Got News For You the week before so may still be around.

Shatner is doing Have I Got News For You on Friday, then appearing at a con here the states the next day. The following weekend he is booked into Philadelphia Comic-Con. So we have eliminated the impossible on that one.