Greatest Pops and Nuclear Heat!

Kiel297

One of the best pops I ever heard live was when DX came out a few years back! the arena was amazing everyone with there green glow sticks, just awsome! I hope to go wrestlemania next year even if am at the back it will still be worth it! nothing like a live wrestling crowed

• Like 1

I think one of the biggest pops was about 2001/2002 when Triple H made his return from the first torn quad injury. He has gone on record as saying when he went backstage he started to cry at the emotion of it and JR also said it was defining and one of the biggest pops he had every heard.

Forget him marrying the bosses daughter and all thet atuff about The Kiliq. I think him coming back from that injury took Triple H to a level that he became unturnable with the fans as they respected him so much. in interviews both Stone Cold and others have said that the Austin character became so popular and so big even when they tried to turn him heel (joining hipe working with McMahon not against him) people refused to boo him as they liked him too much.

When Triple H came back from his injury he found himself in the same postion. As a face they wanted him to beat up the heels, but when her was a heel he was a superb heel.

Even now he gets bigger pops than most of the full time active talent despite being an non-active screen character for the most part.

When Austin comes back he doesn't get the loud pops he did compared to Triple H. I think that is gown to two reasons. firstly people realise that Austin isn't going to fight, just talk and drink a beer. Secondly and more importantly, that opening deep bass note at the start of The Game's theme has such a sense of foreboding to it, that it's more of an statement of intent than the higher pitch shattering glass, which is on par with Foley's screeching car brakes. both are higher in tone and both IMO have less impact than that much deeper low guitar rift.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it is an angle to get him off TV and on his Fozzy Tour, but Jericho got nuclear heat in Brazil yesterday for kicking the Brazilian flag tossed in the ring. He was forced to stop the match and apologise before goingo n to lose the match itself. He was then greeted by Police backstage and left the country and the tour of South America.

Whether it is an angle to get him off TV and on his Fozzy Tour, but Jericho got nuclear heat in Brazil yesterday for kicking the Brazilian flag tossed in the ring. He was forced to stop the match and apologise before goingo n to lose the match itself. He was then greeted by Police backstage and left the country and the tour of South America.

He's playing at download festival in two saturdays time so that's likely it :)

Anybody listened to his music?