Sean Astin signing question...

I have a prop replica of Samwise's sword that I would like Sean Astin to sign, would this be ok security wise?

Last time I had to bring one of these swords to be signed the only real rule is that it needed to stay in the packing while it was signed. Is this still the case?

Thanks a lot

• Showmasters Admin

Keep it well wrapped. When you go Sean's queue make sure you make the crew there aware of what it is, if there is any issue they'll get one of our security guys. But in the past it's not been an issue getting swords signed as long as we're fully aware of what's happening.

Just turn up in front of him with a sword and you're likely to get some very large security guys landing on you ;)

I got the same done, and the area around the guest was sealed off by the pit boss of that section, I could watch from a distance while my sword was signed, but understandably could not be with it at the guest's desk.

Definetly make yourself known to a crew member or pit boss, and you'll be fine.

Keep it well wrapped. When you go Sean's queue make sure you make the crew there aware of what it is, if there is any issue they'll get one of our security guys. But in the past it's not been an issue getting swords signed as long as we're fully aware of what's happening.

Just turn up in front of him with a sword and you're likely to get some very large security guys landing on you :blink:

Thanks TT, figured it would be ok if sensibly handled but thanks for confirming! :unsure: