Stating The Obvious..GET ROB!

shabzk7

i know its crazy but thought may aswell give it a try..if we dont ask,we dont get right?? - Any chance Rob Pattinson could make a guest appearance??

,i love,love,love him so much,i dont think i'd be able to breathe if i really had a chance to meet him but felt impulsed to start this thread.. :(

get ROB!!!!!!!!!! if not Rob how about Taylor but really i want Rob.wow that would be amazin if he showed up, any chance this could happen???? :wub:

Yes please if at all possible, if only because it is the last

Twilght event, even if it was only for 1 day that's all we ask

I know it is almost impossible but we can always hope

That you will try to the end to see if it is possible

But as this is only my second event I am more than happy

With the guest so far

Just please please try to the end xx.

Yes please if at all possible, if only because it is the last

Twilght event, even if it was only for 1 day that's all we ask

I know it is almost impossible but we can always hope

That you will try to the end to see if it is possible

But as this is only my second event I am more than happy

With the guest so far

Just please please try to the end xx.

yay!!!!! everythin that she said!!!! :D

would it help if we all begged???? (on my knees) please,please,please,please get Rob , please i love him so much,PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE mmmm rob ;)

Too Tall are their Twilight contracts over now do we know or do they not finish till the last movie is out in the cinema/on dvd.

Oh good question fingers crossed xx

I would def pay top doller to have a photo with

Rob

Edited by Jean

Too Tall are their Twilight contracts over now do we know or do they not finish till the last movie is out in the cinema/on dvd.

Oh good question fingers crossed xx

I would def pay top doller to have a photo with

Rob

Same just have a worry that his, Kristen and Taylor's contracts wont be up till the last movei is out :vader: which would epically fail. I've met Rob twice already at previous Collectormania's but I only got a photo over the table with him once and even them I'm dressed as Draco Malfoy looking like I'm trying to shove my wand up my nose lmfao

• Showmasters Admin

I honestly don't know about the contracts thing.

We're never going to say never, but there are soo many things to take into consideration.....fees, travel, availability, contractual issues, the extra security issues etc etc.

You have to understand having Rob will not be all positive. For one do you REALLY want the last show to turn into a mad house full of attendees that have never been before but just come because of Rob?

Also we all know it would sell the show out, and then it would be likely we'd get hundreds of fans turning up without tickets just to try and get to see Rob. It would mean security would have to be so much higher than we've had at previous shows.

As I say, we never say never and I'm sure it would be great to have Rob, but it would also change the show (and I'm not sure for the better).

thats exactly what i was going to say,dont announce it,just bring him in during one of the talks or something..keep it secret,and then make the world jealous after! :thumbup: he doesn't have to stay for the whole con,just long enough for us to get pics....it would be awesome...i love him soo much..to anyone who's met him-i am sssoooo jealous of you (especially you Dawn-how many times you met him?) Rob Pattz...Wow!

i love you Edward Cullen :YAHOO:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haha..can you imagine?it would be crazy if it wasnt kept secet..

i would love to meet Taylor too,it would be great if either of them were there-i would just prefer Rob (Team Edward all the way) i think if i met Taylor though i may sway to Team Jake..hes hhhoottttt!

• Like 1

Haha..can you imagine?it would be crazy if it wasnt kept secet..

i would love to meet Taylor too,it would be great if either of them were there-i would just prefer Rob (Team Edward all the way) i think if i met Taylor though i may sway to Team Jake..hes hhhoottttt!