Photo Shoot Query

grantweiler

Yep for a fee usually as some people cant stay until they come back.

After your photoshoot, as for a postage form thingy, then fill out your details as best you can and for which shoot, pay the charge which is I think £2 or £3, and they'll post it.

The mods will be able to provide better details.

Crippsy is right. If you want photo shoot pictures sent to you at home, you need to go to the photo collection point and fill in a form with your details on. You also need to say who the photo was with and give a description of yourself. It costs £2 per photo to have them sent to you and it can take a couple of weeks for them to arrive.

I've booked a Karen Gillan photoshoot earlier today and selected the "recorded delivery uk". I thought this meant that my photo will be mailed to me but after reading this post I'm confused.

Will my photo be automatically mailed to me or will I have to go to the photo collection point and fill a form?

Thanks for your help!

I've booked a Karen Gillan photoshoot earlier today and selected the "recorded delivery uk". I thought this meant that my photo will be mailed to me but after reading this post I'm confused.

Will my photo be automatically mailed to me or will I have to go to the photo collection point and fill a form?

Thanks for your help!

What you selected is the postage for the photoshoot ticket. The tickets are sent recorded delivery.

To have the actual photo posted you will need to complete the form and pay the relevant fee on the day. You need to give a description of yourself, what you're wearing etc so they can match the correct photo and send it to the correct person. I've seen some people take those little passport photos and attach them to the form to help make it easier to identify the correct person.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Thanks for your help!

That's the postage for the photoshoot ticket you've paid for - photoshoot (and admission) tickets are sent recorded delivery.

ETA Damn, Rockstar beat me!

Edited by laurab1

I don't think anyone said to the later question though, but if you're there when the photos come back from the printers you can collect them for free then, it's only if you have to go early and they're not back you pay the extra fee.

Yes I knew you could collect the photo there as well but thank you for the clarification davidbrookes!

I read on the forums it takes up to 2/3 hours after the shoot to get your photo. Does this mean I have to wait about that time after my photo has been taken or after Karen Gillan has finished taking photos for the whole day?

I don't know if I'm making myself very clear lol

Edited by katnissmellark

I read on the forums it takes up to 2/3 hours after the shoot to get your photo. Does this mean I have to wait about that time after my photo has been taken or after Karen Gillan has finished taking photos for the whole day?

I don't know if I'm making myself very clear lol

You are :D - after the photo shoot session with Karen has finished.

So a wait of about 3 hours after Karen has finished taking pictures with everyone? Making sure I understood well. (sorry I'm french and it's late so I have trouble understanding well lol)

Do you know how long a whole photo shoot session is approximately?

I feel so annoying asking all these questions but it's my first con and I like going somewhere fully prepared :)

So a wait of about 3 hours after Karen has finished taking pictures with everyone? Making sure I understood well. (sorry I'm french and it's late so I have trouble understanding well lol)

Do you know how long a whole photo shoot session is approximately?

I feel so annoying asking all these questions but it's my first con and I like going somewhere fully prepared :)

Yes. That is approximate though and may vary.

The photo shoot session time can vary as well. It may be 30 minutes or less. It may be 1 hour or more though as Karen is a popular guest. The exact time won't be known until a week or so before th eevent when the schedule is announced.

You are not annoying. This forum is the place to ask these questions. Don't worry :D