Online shop now updated with more photo shoots

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The online shop has now been updated with photo shoot tickets for Karen Gillan, Shaun Dingwall and Carl Weathers.

Don't forget, the online shop will be closing on 11th May for overseas orders and 18th May for UK orders.

We have also added Kevin Sorbo tickets to the LFCC shop.

You can find the online shop HERE

The online shop has now been updated with photo shoot tickets for Karen Gillan, Shaun Dingwall and Carl Weathers.

Don't forget, the online shop will be closing on 11th May for overseas orders and 18th May for UK orders.

We have also added Kevin Sorbo tickets to the LFCC shop.

You can find the online shop HERE

Got my photoshoot, just need to wait for the tickets.

Can these be bought on the day? Cheers
Yes, if they don't sell out before the online shop closes. A notification is normally posted if they start to run low.

phew thats good at least, fingers crossed i can still meet sean astin :(

I don't know if I should make a new post or not for this but I have still not received my ticket for the Karen Gillan photoshoot and am started to worry as I know some people have received theirs. Is this normal? Or should I really worry? Thanks for the help :)

I don't know if I should make a new post or not for this but I have still not received my ticket for the Karen Gillan photoshoot and am started to worry as I know some people have received theirs. Is this normal? Or should I really worry? Thanks for the help :)
Don't worry. No need to worry yet. Mine only arrived today (looks at time)...yesterday.

Don't worry. No need to worry yet. Mine only arrived today (looks at time)...yesterday.

Ok, thank you! This is reassuring! Fingers crossed mine will arrive soon!

I have a question ... I have arrived at an impossible day. The online shop closes for orders today. Due to paying for things and travel money for a trip to Sweden next week I have no funding today. What are the chances now of buying photo-shoot tickets there and then? Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker and John Barrowman I was interested in as I am only there Saturday. Have I now cocked this up?

I'm trying to purchase photoshoot tickets via the website and I keep getting the message "Unfortunately, this product cannot be ordered" yet the photoshoots I'm interested are still in stock according to the website. Help please?

I'm trying to purchase photoshoot tickets via the website and I keep getting the message "Unfortunately, this product cannot be ordered" yet the photoshoots I'm interested are still in stock according to the website. Help please?

Original post says shop closes today for UK orders so I'm guessing that's the reason and you'll have to buy any tickets that are left at the event on the day.

Sorry dannisaywhat, the online shop closed at 7pm tonight. They always have all unsold photoshoot tickets for sale on the day though!

Sorry dannisaywhat, the online shop closed at 7pm tonight. They always have all unsold photoshoot tickets for sale on the day though!

Oh no way that sucks. Are tickets sold on the day still the same price as they are on the website?

Oh no way that sucks. Are tickets sold on the day still the same price as they are on the website?

Yes, there's no change in price.

Awesome, thanks. Really hope theres tickets left for the ones I want :( can't believe I just missed out eeek.

Awesome, thanks. Really hope theres tickets left for the ones I want :( can't believe I just missed out eeek.

Just out of curiosity, who did you want photoshoots for?

John Barrowman, Karen Gillan, Lena Headey, Natalia Tena, Roxanne McKee

I'm getting my JB photoshoot at the event too (hopefully). He hasn't been in the shop too long so there should be a fair few left. I'm getting the rest of mine at the event too. If I got paid a week earlier, I would have ordered them all online.

I'm getting my JB photoshoot at the event too (hopefully). He hasn't been in the shop too long so there should be a fair few left. I'm getting the rest of mine at the event too. If I got paid a week earlier, I would have ordered them all online.

Haha you and me both! I literally just borrowed my friends credit card in order to purchase them now and to pay her back when I got paid! Never mind!